Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yeah, um...hi.

Unhappy Yeah, um...hi.

Hey, I've been lurking around this site for a while now, and only just decided to say hi.

I'm not really sure what to say but um, yeah.

I suppose I'm AB, and I'm prety sure I'm asuexual as well to boot.

I don't really do much of anything, I just sit around on my butt and play on my Xbox.

Sometimes I listen to music, my favourite genre is metal (Isn't it weird that most people here seem to like it?) and I don't really have a favourite band.

Yeah...

Edit: Also, I don't want to sound...dodgy or anything, but I'm kinda looking for a friend that I cold talk to etc.
    Last edited by Morsus; 31-Oct-2009 at 14:04. Reason: Added in extra info.

curiousitykitten

that is a little ironic we like death metal
    however, when I feel like regressing or relaxing to the extreme (im not into the whole diaper/bottle/sleeper thing, just stress relieving through reflecting on being little and being cozy) i listen to disney music.

anyway welcome to the site! Dun be shy. We dont bite!

Thanks.

P.S. Why no edit button? I was gonna add extra info in, but I didn't want to double post.

Wha...

As if by magic, an edit button appeared.
    Last edited by Morsus; 31-Oct-2009 at 14:03. Reason: ZOMG I FOUND OUT HOW

curiousitykitten

there should be an edit button with a baby bottle next to it

Tell us more, little guy! We don't biiiiiteee!

Okay, I do...but I'm a puppy, so it's different.

*cuddle cuddle* You can talk to me! I dun mind!
    -Nei
    Last edited by Shukkume; 31-Oct-2009 at 14:08. Reason: TAKEEEEE ONNNNN MEEEEEEEE, TAKE MEEEE ONNNNNNN~~~~

Hmm...What to say, what to say.

I'm kinda emotionally insecure, and need lots of hugs :P

I've browsed lotsa forums to do with this, and they've been kinda boring. I suppose I want more of an...active role, with people to talk to and make friends with.

I like hugs a lot :P

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I forgot everything else I was gonna say.

I have very good spelling and grammar, which hopefully is a refreshing change from people who can't spell? (No offense or anything)

I think I'm kinda in denial or something, because some of the stuff to do with this kinda creeps me out, especially real life pictures, they kinda make me cringe.

P.S. NeiNei,you're really nice, you know how to make someone feel welcome. Aww hell, all of you are nice
    Last edited by Morsus; 31-Oct-2009 at 14:29. Reason: Spelled something wrong :P, then I added more info.

curiousitykitten

aww thanks :3
    you seem like a really nice guy! I think you'll bve a great addition to the community!

Psttttt....this kinda stuff creeps me out IRL too...especially when it's HAPPENING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES AND YA KNEW IT WAS COMING BUT YOU DIDN'T IMAGINE IT EVER HAPPENING. (True story. I realized in math the other day that my boyfriend was an AB, and I just kinda went "oAo" in shock!) But that's because everything is better in 2D. It's been proven through the Japanese.

And yay for people who use proper grammar and spelling! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by curiousitykitten View Post
    aww thanks :3
    you seem like a really nice guy! I think you'll bve a great addition to the community!

Quote Originally Posted by NeiNei View Post
    Psttttt....this kinda stuff creeps me out IRL too...especially when it's HAPPENING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES AND YA KNEW IT WAS COMING BUT YOU DIDN'T IMAGINE IT EVER HAPPENING. (True story. I realized in math the other day that my boyfriend was an AB, and I just kinda went "oAo" in shock!) But that's because everything is better in 2D. It's been proven through the Japanese.

And yay for people who use proper grammar and spelling! ;D
    You guys are really nice!

And NeiNei, that sounds really funny! Did it work out in the end though?

Also, I don't really know where to start on this forum now that I've done an intro thread.

Work out? Hell, I danced and wanted to go "YEAHHHH!!!! I'M AWESOMEEEE!" but I didn't. I'm dumb, but not that dumb.

Just start postin' and toastin', Morsus! (And be badass. We like badassery. )