Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List of worthy US purchase sites

Default List of worthy US purchase sites

I want a convienient thread to look back on, and maybe help some others in the United States who are looking to buy some new types of diapers but don't know where to get them.

I'll modify this thread every so often to update the results.

I'd like people to only mention sites that are worthy, and by that, I'd like you to explain which sites fit under these criteria numbers. The site doesn't have to fit all of the criteria, though that is what I am aiming for:
    4.) Good customer service
    5.) Prompt shipments
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
    Please also specify which brands of diapers this store sells.
    If there is another variable that is very important to list here, feel free to mention it.
    ______
    Results:
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻ
    1.) XP Medical - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
    -=- Abena, Molicare, Attends
    2.) Bambino - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
    -=- Bambino
    2.) North Shore Care - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
    -=- Tena, Molicare, Tranquility, Abena, Depend, Select, Attends, Goodnites, Curity, Prevail
    Last edited by Boyhood; 01-Nov-2009 at 00:40.

They don't have many brands but you might want to try Rite Aid. (riteaidonlinestore.com). They claim to have discreet shipping but I don't know about everything else. I haven't ever tried buying offline...
    Tried to contact customer service once and they never responded... (checks email once more) Nope, never responded. (unless it went to spam...)

This is kind of a no-brainer, I suppose, but Bambino fits all five of the criteria.

http://bambinodiapers.com/

They sell Bambino Classicos, Bambino Biancos, and booster pads.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    This is kind of a no-brainer, I suppose, but Bambino fits all five of the criteria.
    Almost...

There is a "company name" on a plain brown UPS box from them. Although it doesn't say Bambino Diapers on it, it does say The Bottom Half Group. Which, in my opinion, is much less conspicuous then BambinoDiapers

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Almost...

The Bottom Half Group. Which, in my opinion, is much less conspicuous then BambinoDiapers
    The Bottom Half Group, I love it...

I have always woundered what the big deal is, I always just get whatever, and have had many different boxes of diapers come in diaper boxes with big print on the sides, etc. My brothers wife, she works at a nursing home, and she brings home boxes to store stuff in, and for when someone is moving. They are Tena boxes and have Tena in giant print on the side, easy to tell they are boxes that diapers were once in. So we have stuff sitting around the house in Tena boxes all the time. If I order something online, like diapers, and they come in a box with a giant diaper printed on the side, that does not mean that there are diapers inside that box, there could be anything in that box! I just think that some people might be overly paranoid they are going to be 'caught', but if you normaly dont wear diapers around 24/7 then no one is really going to think anything about it, it not like they are going to go, wow, that person must have a diaper fetish

XP Medical is great, plain box, discreet lable (Reads XP, Gary Evans, and the return address only)

Bambinos is great, plain box, lable reads "The BH Group"

AB Universe shipped in a plain box and said (Warehouse shipping or something like that, but they did add the email address I used to their newsletter) I probably won't order from them again because the diapers were not that good, and I've heard others have had very bad experiences with their orders.

I ordered some secure x plus samples from somewhere and I can't remember what site it was, however they were very discreet and didn't put me on any lists...so far as I know.

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Almost...

There is a "company name" on a plain brown UPS box from them. Although it doesn't say Bambino Diapers on it, it does say The Bottom Half Group. Which, in my opinion, is much less conspicuous then BambinoDiapers
    Actually, the cases say "BH GROUP" on the side. Other boxes are plain. Shipping label reads "TBHG, LLC"

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    Actually, the cases say "BH GROUP" on the side. Other boxes are plain. Shipping label reads "TBHG, LLC"
    Oops my bad.