Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My most AB morning yet

Default My most AB morning yet

When I first found this *BDL community, I considered myself to be more of a DL than an AB. However, over the past several months I've been coming to the realization that I am actually more of an AB than anything else. I was, at first, embarrassed by that title, but now, I've started to accept it, and actually really appreciate it .

This morning I realized I would be alone in the house for a few hours, and I wanted to spend a little time letting myself slip into my AB role. So, I put on my usual diaper stack (a Pampers Baby Dry 6 with a generic booster pad inside of a Depends Maximum, topped off by a Meijer store brand 'fitted' diaper to give it the sound and thickness I like). Then I made myself a bottle with grape juice, as I just figured out I'm allergic to milk.

I'm new at fulfilling my AB desires, so I didn't have anything really babyish to wear. So, I found my most childlike t-shirt (a small white one with a lizard on the front) and wore just that and my diaper. I laid down in bed drinking my juice and sucking on a Nuk 3 (not simultaneously though, lol), and I decided to start watching some kids TV shows.

Well, the kids shows aren't at all like how I remember them, so I decided to go downstairs and find one of my favorite movies from when I was still (probably) in diapers,. We still have most of the old VHS we had when I was a kid, so I had a whole library of well over 50 Disney movies and other kids movies to choose from! I pulled out "Scamper," which is an old movie I used to love when I was 4, and sat down to watch it for the first time in well over 15 years. Lol, it wasn't exactly how I remembered it, but it did help me get into the mindset.

The point? I finally gave into my AB side full-blown, and loved it! I was able to escape my college-aged stress for a few hours, and totally bliss out watching a kids movie in a diaper and a t-shirt, drinking juice, smelling like a baby (I used some baby cologne as well as powder for that), and sucking on my paci. Can't wait to do it again.

I was too afraid of looking 'wimpy' or not masculine enough or whatever before when I told myself I wasn't an AB, but now I know I love regression way too much for that, lol.

Just thought I'd share.

-Dan

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    I was too afraid of looking 'wimpy' or not masculine enough or whatever before when I told myself I wasn't an AB, but now I know I love regression way too much for that, lol.
    emasculation is just societies way of enforcing gender roles. Good thing you broke societies grip. That does sound like a really good time. I think I'll watch the fox and the hound next time I'm alone. That use to by my favorite movie.

Aw, this is what AB's all about I'm a bit like you, not really exploring the TB side of things..

It's nice to see you enjoyed it

Thanks for sharing. I've never really thought about trying to slip into an AB role by myself. I've always just been a DL while I'm by myself. I'll have to give this a shot.

That sounds lovley! I often do something similar on my morning off work: suck my NUK3, wear a nappy, and watch TV shows I remember. YouTube is a great source of old kid's TV!

Link: Yeah, I agree. I generally seek t0 be as little effected by societal pressure as possible, but it can't help but get to me at times. This is especially true if that form of societal pressure has also come from within my own family (I know at least my older brother would have thought that way). 'Fox and the Hound'? I think I've still got the VHS for that. We didn't get it until later though, when I was a little older.

Tommy: Yeah, I loved this. Just remember, no harm/no shame in regression .

BabyToby: Yeah, I used to always just be a DL when I was by myself, as well. Now, I'm comfortable wearing diapers discreetly around the home, as well as occasionally in public. I just wanted to go a little 'all out'. Some day I'll be able to be AB with someone else in the house (i.e. my significant other or another ABDL, anyone else would seem creepy), but for right now, it's just me, so doing this alone is fine and enjoyable for now.

Rosy: Sounds great. I knew I wouldn't be alone on this one here . Youtube? Lol, didn't even think to check it. Maybe next time...

Thanks for the responses everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    Well, the kids shows aren't at all like how I remember them, so I decided to go downstairs and find one of my favorite movies from when I was still (probably) in diapers,. We still have most of the old VHS we had when I was a kid, so I had a whole library of well over 50 Disney movies and other kids movies to choose from! I pulled out "Scamper," which is an old movie I used to love when I was 4, and sat down to watch it for the first time in well over 15 years. Lol, it wasn't exactly how I remembered it, but it did help me get into the mindset.
    The DL in me thinks that's sweet and was a great morning and feels happy for you, but the animator in me is bothered by the fact that The Adventures of Scamper the Penguin is not a Disney movie.

Sounds like a great morning... I can't wait until I finally get some alone time to where I can sit in front of my TV, chew on a teether and watch my favorite childhood show Dragonball Z*.

*Not quite as... uh... good as an adult but it does bring back great memories of awesomeness

zach

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Aw, this is what AB's all about I'm a bit like you, not really exploring the TB side of things..

It's nice to see you enjoyed it
    same, im a big explorer, at first, i didnt want to except being a tb but when i tried some things, i realized its not that bad. Mostly i spend time exploring things like tighter pants/shorts/sweats and making my diaper really thick so it shows through whatever clothe im wearing on the lower half.

Ok, sorry I haven't responded to these yet, been busy....

Envy: Yay! Someone actually knows about Scamper, lol. I know, it's not a Disney movie, but a Feature Films for the Family production, which aggravates me as well. It was kind of babyfurrish, with the puppy and the baby penguins, and I loved that movie. Glad to find someone else who's heard about it.

Diaperz: Yep, that was a good morning, and it sounds like you're planning a few yourself. I wasn't really interested in Dragonball Z, but I didn't even find out about it until I was pretty much in middle school, and was trying to separate myself from all that Japanese-influenced entertainment (no idea why). Also, love your Avatar, one of the cutest on here. I want that suit .

Zach: Yeah, I got some ideas from this site, primarily, and decided to take some peer advise . Went pretty well.

Thanks for the responses everyone.