Thread: where to get pamper size 7? for those ouside the US

Default where to get pamper size 7? for those ouside the US

im gonna give this in GPB

Buy Pampers Cruisers Diapers Size 7, 41+ lbs Online at drugstore.com (32 pack) total: 42.09 item: 13.81 shipping: 25.64 vat: 2.64

NEW PAMPERS SIZE 7 SAMPLE LOT 10/ TODDLERS 41-66 lbs on eBay (end time 24-Nov-09 14:27:34 GMT) (10 loose) total: 19.70 item: 9.05 shipping: 10.65 vat included

NEW Pampers Cruisers- 64 Diapers *Size 7* on eBay (end time 19-Nov-09 22:18:40 GMT) (2x32 pack) total: 39.55 item: 12.07 shipping: 27.48 vat included

there is a 3rd ebay item, that i am awiting info on shipping costs

im afraid that is all i can find as for supplyers, if you know any more plaese add and find out how meny are available, the cost and shipping cost

At the local stores that I have seen in the US, I have never seen Pampers Cruisers Size 7. This is in the US. Probably at my Walmart or Target stores. You can't find it at a local or big store?

Walmart would be your best bet because they have an interesting relationship with P&G. Ordering them would not be worth while. They are only a tiny bit bigger than size 6s that you can find anywhere.

Have you tried looking at amazon.com? They do overseas shipping and have a good selection (e.g. 92 count boxes). Couldn't find out the shipping costs, as I don't have an account.

zach

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    At the local stores that I have seen in the US, I have never seen Pampers Cruisers Size 7. This is in the US. Probably at my Walmart or Target stores. You can't find it at a local or big store?
    i heard that walgreens has them. i also heard the pampers size 6 is supposedly bigger than pampers size 7? im not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    He's in England, and unlike yourself they don't sell them here =[

Pampers Cruisers are known as Pampers Active Fit over here. But sadly they only go up to size 5. We also have a size 6 baby dry, and from what i've heard that's pretty close to the same size as your cruisers size 7.

Elli

I've heard, though not personally verified, that Tesco size 6 nappies are as big as size 7 Pampers.