Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adult StarBunz? I can make those, should I?

Default Adult StarBunz? I can make those, should I?

Ok all, I know a lot of people know of my shop for adult diapers. Well I have had to remove one of the diapers that I make dure to Quality issues. So I am looking to Replace it with another diaper item. I know that a lot of people have asked me for a diaper cover(not waterproof) much like StarBunz makes. I wanted to see what everyones thoughts on this would be before I went off the wall making a few of each animal. I will be working on a puppy this weekend for somone but I do not know if I should work to make a lot or just the one. These would really be a single layer trainer with no stuffing. So all of the time will go into the face.

Oh my goodness, that's adorable! Never seen those before.

But if I were you, I would make one first, and see how interested in continuing in making them. Good luck! I hope I can buy one someday!

I just wanted to see if people were even willing to check them out, I know i have one "sold" so I wanted to test the waters be for buying suplies in bulk. Oh and mine are not diapers, or cloth diaper covers(though they can do it). This is a cover for a Disposable from my way of thinking.

That...would be freaking awesome. I would seriously buy one if/when I get a bit of cash on my hands. :heart: Cute cute cute!

OMG Freaking adorable. I would so want one if I had the money. ^^

those are soooooooo cute But I don't have the money to spend on one I'm sure they would sell though

Hell yeah I'd get it! If it could have like PVC or something on the inside to make it a bit easier to wash, that'd be cool but probably unnecessary. I'd totally get one! As long as they were within the under $20 price range...

^_^ Wow, omg these are really cute! Can I have some, Please, Please?

If you can make them, then YeS, I would Definitely say, "Do It!"

Well I should have my first prototyle done tomarrow, Like i said they are covers for disposables so have no padding, so i can keep the price low. even with all the work it will take for the faces I can see $20 and shipping as a good range of price. My first one is a puppy for Ollie

OMG i would buy one.... if i had money which i will have soon