Thread: Pumpkin Carving Contest

Default Pumpkin Carving Contest

Hey all, this brainstorm hit me last night while I was looking at my uncarved pumpkin.... Pumpkin Carving Contest. So Show us your Carved pumpkin. and we'll have the Admins pick the best 5 and then we have a vote on which one is the best (People who submitted a pumpkin carving can vote for theirs) The Prize will be determined at a later Date.

So if your interested Post a Picture of your pumpkin and Nov. 1 the submissons will be decided upon by one of the Admins and the contest votes will go till the 15th. In which by popular Vote will determine the winner. Let have some fun. and it doesn't matter what you post be it Funny, Silly, Scary, or just downright freaky. Lets see dem pumpkins

Cool, i remember last year we had a post about showing off Christmas tree's ... good idea!

Well I guess I shall be the first to contribute

sorry the image is so big, I am still figuring this posting pics stuff. and again sorry the image is blurry

Sorry, but I don't believe in giving enough effort into cutting fruit. The first one is very nice though. What is it. Now I formally enter the 700 post club.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Sorry, but I don't believe in giving enough effort into cutting fruit. The first one is very nice though. What is it. Now I formally enter the 700 post club.
    Well its the Girl Cats Aries from VG cats looking all freaky and spooky. thats where I got the pattern prom VG Cats

At first I thought your pumpkin was Zim from Invader Zim. He has the same evil grin. I really wish I would have seen that site before I carved my pumpkin because I really want to cave Link's fist. I would post a picture of my pumpkin, but I don't have a camera.

EmeraldsAndLime

Not mine. From some other forum I go to...

Yay pumpkins! I wish I got to carve a pumpkin this year, though it wouldn't have been as good as yours! Good job on them!