Thread: Qwack!

Default Qwack!

I just joined this site, thought I would do something that I normlly do, which is introduce myself.
    I have been around quite a while, but for those who don't know, or whom I havn't met....or who really don't care:P I go by square duck, and I am a D/L, I usually hang out in daily diapers...(used to be a DPF Brat until they went south) I'm in the Los Angeles area and....errrmmm...uhhhh...well. thats the basics I guess....
    Also, looking for that someone special lady type friend to hang out with and have fun.....since thats what life's all about I guess.

Welcome to the ADISC party! One thing we like here is getting to know the "real" you. As humans we have a wide range of interests, and there are discussions and groups here that cover a lot of topics (not just diapers) as you will find. There are members here from around the world and from 13- 83, so pick a thread and jump in, or get on IRC!

What do you like to do when you are away from your computer?

See ya around!

Look who the cat dragged's a duck!

Welcome to this side of the internet. Enjoy your time here and beware of all the furry kitties in here!

More farm animals? Frogs, ducks, toads,... cows (uhh.), foxes (that's fine), etc. Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests to share?