Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Diapers for being out in public?

Default Best Diapers for being out in public?

Normally I just wear diapers at home in my room; usually just depends and the like, but I met a local friend, and we might go and hang out sometime in public, padded and I was just wondering if anyone has any reccommendations on what diapers are absorband and quiet, and don't leak... I'm thinking of ordering my first bambinos; I hear they are quiet...

Quiet you might want to try something with a clothlike cover, I guess it all depends if you want to wet alot, or just a little.

Almost everything is available in the clothlike cover, some of the high end diapers can be found in both cloth like and plastic.

I guess if you can fit go for a goodnight, that way if you wet and get worried you can duck into a restroom and tear down the sides and toss it.

People may think this is crazy, but I prefer the Abena x-plus for going out in public. People are way less likely to notice that you are padded than if you are leaking.

If you don't plan on wetting, use the Walgreens brand ones. If you do plan on wetting, though, go for Molicares underneath a pair of jeans. They're not noticeable at all unless somebody slaps your butt.

I'd recomend the Abena X plus for wearing out in public

I go out in public (rarely) wearing cloth and plastic pants. Since you live in Washington, the weather ought to be getting colder, in which case you could wear a coat, more than covering the slight bulge. i don't think people notice a bulge anyway, but they would notice leaking.

I've worn tena classics. The front panel is really crinkly, they are great. Absorb a bit and are comfortable. The sizing is pretty big though, larges are huge.

I dunno about the X-Plus... Maybe the Abena Super would be better suited for public use. Still good absorbency, but not as ridiculously thick and noisy.

Wear something tight fitting over the diapers, to one, keep them quiet, and two keep the tapes from coming undone. I wear either tight boxer briefs or bike shorts, or a womans lightweight pantie girdle.

thanks for the tips, i think im just gonna order some bambinos after i get my paycheck this week. from what im told they are pretty quiet... not too worried about bulk; mostly just the noise; but im used to depends so just about anything is quieter then those ill bet. wont wear depends in public!