Thread: Goodnites...

Smile Goodnites...

Hey everywon! I just had a quick question about goodnites... I haven't worn the old style in years and years... but I found someone that has some of the old white XL's and I was wondering if anyone has worn any of the old white ones lately?

I can't remember how big they are; are there any adults or folks about 5ft 9in ish, 170lbs ish that has put one on lately? Will they fit, or are they still too small for adult male anatomy if you know what I mean?

I just can't remember, cause the last time I wore the old kind was when I was the reccommended age on the package lol :p And I donno if I should spend the money and buy them... I know they are bigger and better then today's goodnites, but donno much more...

You can get the knock offs of goodnights at rite aid, they are as you described white outside and they are slightly a little bigger than goodnights,in fact they were too big on me.

Even before they went to boy girl designs they switched from three sizes to two. The current largest size(L-XL) is smaller than the the original XL. I am about the same height as you and weight less and they are pretty tight and the sides will rip after a few hours. They still make all white unisex in Hong Kong if you are desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    Even before they went to boy girl designs they switched from three sizes to two. The current largest size(L-XL) is smaller than the the original XL. I am about the same height as you and weight less and they are pretty tight and the sides will rip after a few hours. They still make all white unisex in Hong Kong if you are desperate.
    The Hong Kong ones you mentioned; are they like goodnites & pullups, or are they like adult pull-on diapers? Could you give some more info on the hong kong ones you mentioned?

And yea I know about the origional, then the slim fit, then the boy/girl, then the slimmer fit boy girl, then the boxers... These are the origional XL (not slim fit) they are the origional origional white XL's...

(I'm from the pull-ups generation; I have been in goodnites from the very first pack of goodnites through the boy/girl until the boy/girl ones didn't fit...)

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    You can get the knock offs of goodnights at rite aid, they are as you described white outside and they are slightly a little bigger than goodnights,in fact they were too big on me.
    Yea, but those aren't pull-ups; they are adult pull ons aka granny panties; just not the same. There are hundreds of brands that make granny panty pull-on diapers; as far as I know only drynites/goodnites and sleepdrys etc are the only ones that may bigger sized pull-ups
    Last edited by Trevor; 29-Oct-2009 at 03:22. Reason: merging posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    The Hong Kong ones you mentioned; are they like goodnites & pullups, or are they like adult pull-on diapers? Could you give some more info on the hong kong ones you mentioned?
    http://diaperfan.blogspot.com/search/label/Goodnites

It appears that they just never made the transition to the boy and girl designs. I can't pick out what generation they are from the pics.

I have a few of the old XL ones left but have not worn them in years... I just hold on to them for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyMan View Post
    Diaper Fans ???: Goodnites

It appears that they just never made the transition to the boy and girl designs. I can't pick out what generation they are from the pics.
    Those are the same as the ones in Mexico

I actually have some of the older white ones XL. I can say that they fit me great and I am about your height and weight. However perhaps since they are older they lose their elasticity after several hours.