Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dpf

Default Dpf

There appears to be an active mod at DPF for the first time in a couple of years(2003?). Or at least someone changed the background colour, cleared out the old posts, and turned the teen forum back on a few weeks ago.

I... had totally forgotten about that place. Thanks for reminding me it exists, I guess.

I'm surprised the site is even still up. It hasn't changed or been updated in any way (that I've seen) in ages.

DPF... shudder. Surprised it is even still up. Tommy should have done the honorable thing and closed it. I know a few lives have been destroyed by that website and the public knowledge the internet can provide.

WildThing121675

Uhh so what's the story about this I don't know. I've heard some things, no idea what's exactly true or not. I'm going to guess it's similar to another site we've all come to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by yanni2 View Post
    Uhh so what's the story about this I don't know. I've heard some things, no idea what's exactly true or not. I'm going to guess it's similar to another site we've all come to hate.
    I believe they are referring to the personals called the "roster". For the past few years it's been impossible to be removed from it.

Butterfly Mage

I saw his site a few years ago and wasn't impressed. yeah, a fetish site that makes its members' names public is a lousy idea

I don't think I ever went there, I heard stories about the place but never had any need to visit.