Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Trail

Default Happy Trail

When do you usually get a happy trail cause I still don't have one. Nor do I want one (will be shaven) but just wondering when you get em.

If you don't have one yet, you should probably develop one soon. It should come in a little after your pubic hair does.

DIGRESSION! ...For some reason, my happy trail veers off to the side of my bellybutton.

Probably within the next 4-6 most people.

By 16 I had a happy highway still do it keeps me warm.

I got mine when I was 12... :\ It depends on the person. Every human's life and body is uniquely their own man.

I got mine when I was 13, but I shave it, because it's a big, ugly, millapede that looks like it's going for my navel like in The Matrix! :0

I got mine around 16 so expect one shortly although it varies for some, you may never get one.

I have a very thin one and it's pretty ugly, I think it would look better shaved.

I have no clue when I got mine. Definitely not at age 16 though. I can't remember when I started forcefully removing it either.

That said,there's plenty of guys who'll never get a happy trail or any hair on their chest, no matter if they're 16, 18, 20 or 87! Maybe you're one of those.