Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm new here, and I want to get to know some adult babies/diaper lovers!

Default I'm new here, and I want to get to know some adult babies/diaper lovers!

Hi My name is Alissa, I'm 19 and I am extremely interested in meeting and talking to any adult babies who love diapers! I am doing a research paper on the adult baby culture because I think it's very intriguing and I'd like to talko t and interview some people if you are comfortable enough! I am not judgmental at all, in fact there is a reason why I wanted to find out everything about this lifestyle.

If you are interested why don't you respond to this, private message me, or AIM me at [AIM addy can be found in profile]?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Peachy; 28-Oct-2009 at 23:31. Reason: removing AIM addy

Hi Alissa! I may not be an adult baby, but I am on the other side of the spectrum as a caretaker. We may be a small portion of the *B/DL population, but we are out there! So, feel free to ask me any questions at all [Removed]

-Aneira
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 19-Nov-2011 at 07:11. Reason: removed contact info

Welcome aboard, so are you here to just ask questions, or do you think you will stick around after your paper is done?

Anyway, feel free to send me an email and I will try to answer any question you may have.. webmaster AT acecoolco.com

-Josh

Quick edit, yeah I am not an "adult baby" either... Just a DL:-)
    Last edited by Acecool; 28-Oct-2009 at 13:07.

Is it just me or is this her second post like this? :s

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Is it just me or is this her second post like this? :s
    you're absolutely right, i posted them both at the same time :O because I wasn't sure where it was best at.

Acecool- Thank you, thank you very much! I am emailing you right now. Diaper lover is absolutely perfect- haven't gotten any interviews about just that yet!

NeiNei- Thanks for the warm welcome and support on both my posts. Being a caretaker sounds very interesting, I am focusing on interviewing the ab/and/or/dl themselves, but as I am talking to more and more people my specification is getting more amorphous. The more interviews from people, the better!

I'm sorry but i just believe this isn't real, why would a good looking 19 year old girl want to do this?

I'm sorry but i just believe this isn't real, why would a good looking 19 year old girl want to do this?
    Why not? It's something that caught her interest. I can personally vouch for Alissa, she is who she says she is. And why is it that you assume that only ugly people are interested in ABDL? Not to be vain, but I know I'm not ugly.

Just sayin.
    Last edited by LittleMonster; 28-Oct-2009 at 20:18.

Ah, well, as flattering as that is, how I look doesn't hinder or hold me back from pursuing something I am genuinely interested in. I am learning there are many 'attractive, normal' AB/DLs, it's just their interest, you understand

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Why not? It's something that caught her interest. I can personally vouch for Alissa, she is who she says she is. And why is it that you assume that only ugly people are interested in ABDL? Not to be vain, but I know I'm not ugly.

Just sayin.
    Now your putting words into my mouth claiming i've said *BDL's are ugly? When did i even slightly say this?

I just don't understand why a young 19 year old girl would want to do this, but yea, if she is who she claims to be good on her. But personally, at the moment i just can't see it being real

Sorry Alissa.. But i hope you prove me wrong!