Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I've achieved a pro level at hiding places! Are you as pro as me?

Default I've achieved a pro level at hiding places! Are you as pro as me?

muhahaha

I'm going to show you a picture of my apartment's half bathroom, and you tell me if you see a spot absolutely no one would ever possibly find over 20 diapers via casual snooping. First one who guesses it is the winner and gets a reputation point for being elite.

Think of yourself as the ultimate diaper watch patrol. Where are those diapers hidden?

Hint - There is nothing tricky about this bathroom, it is just like any regular residential half bathroom that you've been in.

Under the floor boards, hidden in 2 feet of solid concrete what's also got a 10cm thick steel safe inside so nobody can ever find them!

Hmm.... home alone, now how to get them back?

annierighthurr

I'm gonna guess in the back of the toilet. Which could totally backfire if the chain were to come loose and somebody had to fix it.

Is under the bath mat thingies, or behind the mirror? The only new places I could think of.

One thing you left out, what type of diapers are you hiding?
    So thinking you wear some very thin diapers maybe, I would say you have found a way to put them behind the tank of the toilet.

I'm going to guess in the garbage can looking think on the bottom right hand corner of the picture. I can't really tell what it is, but it looks like a possible spot.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    I'm going to guess in the garbage can looking think on the bottom right hand corner of the picture. I can't really tell what it is, but it looks like a possible spot.
    Yea, i was thinking that earlier