Thread: AB/DL/BF "facebook"

Smile AB/DL/BF "facebook"

Hey not sure if anyone has heard of this website; I just stumbled on it, but it's essentially facebook for ab's, dl's and babyfurs etc. For anyone that wants to check it out its at:

RUPadded.COM

There are alot of people on it, though 95% of the members are male; not very many female members... yet, but it's a good way to meet local people.

EmeraldsAndLime

Yeah, this site's been floating around for a while.

I got an account on there to secure my username. That's about it.

Yeah, that's the first ABDL site I ever joined.

And the people there were part of the reason why I tried to "quit" being an AB because I was disgusted with myself. Not that they are all bad, but the men there do jump on the girls that join.

And there's already DiaperSpace if you want a social networking site for ABDLs.

RUPadded is currently the largest ABDL community on the net, and as such, you're gonna get people from all walks of life... And all motives. I know the owners and many of the members quite well, and they're all very nice people, but there are creepers on the site.

Most of the people that complain about the "creepy messages" they get constantly have little to no information in their profile. A good way to avoid much of the creeper spam is to clearly state what you are/are not interested in, and whether or not you would like to be contacted by others.

The site is a great tool for meeting safe, sane fellow ABDLs, if used properly.

i've had less creepiness from rup than i got from aby haha.

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post
    Most of the people that complain about the "creepy messages" they get constantly have little to no information in their profile. A good way to avoid much of the creeper spam is to clearly state what you are/are not interested in, and whether or not you would like to be contacted by others.
    I had plenty of info in my profile of what I wanted and didn't want, but I still got plenty of creepers.

Because I have boobs, it comes with the territory, I suppose.

EDIT: And for the record, I know my blog has pics. But I didn't have a blog with pictures on it when I joined RUPadded a year ago. Whoever you are that was accusing me of having "too much."
    Last edited by LittleMonster; 02-Nov-2009 at 01:36.

It's odd, no pics/video's of girls so... feel's slightly odd going on, they should advertise it more.. would be good if a lot more were on there