Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Picture This...

Default Picture This...

It's 6:00 A.M. and your alarm goes off you get out of bed and get ready for the Work/School Day. As you get up you pull down your pants to check your diaper. You notice that it is wet, what thoughts and emotions are going through your head at this moment?

Ehh... I guess if I had gone to bed in a dry diaper I would be pretty pleased... since I don't actually wet the bed that often.

Otherwise... meh... I usually diaper up for bed early... so I'm typically wet when I go to sleep... just another day for me.

I'd be surprised...But I wouldn't be too alarmed if it happened just one time

If I wore a diaper to bed I'd be kinda glad I wet it. I'd be a bit worried, but there's nothing wrong if it's only happened once.

"What am I doing up this early?" *goes back to sleep*

I have to agree with Monkey, I'd likely have no chance of being up then. I'd probably be shocked slightly and a bit annoyed. But really, is it that big of a deal if you were wearing a diaper? As long as it doesn't leak then it turned out ok, for the feeling like you wet the bed, meh, I'm just not that into it.

Same with Zyph. I don't usually go to bed diapered (well...depends on the week, really) anyways. I'd be like "Dude!" *kills brother for sticking hand in warm water, then realizes I am chasing him with a wet diaper on* :O

lol, yeah i figure that it wouldn't be a big deal, as long as it only happens while diapered.

I don't wear to bed so I guess I would be suprised I have a diaper on, but if I did I would clean up and change into a dry one, and make sure I didn't wet my sleeper, if i did wet I would have to put it in the wash, and hang it to dry before I left for work.

I'd be kinda suprised, and a little worried. If it only happened once I'd pretty much ok with it, but if it started occuring more often I would worry a little, but as long as I only did it wearing diapers, I wouldn't worry too too much about it. I don't wear diapers to bed very often anyway, and I don't wet the bed so I would be some what suprised that I had peed my diaper. I can only think of one time that I think I peed my diaper while asleep but I'm not entirely sure. I had been wearing them all day and when I wear them, I pretty much pee as soon as I feel the urge, and by the end of the day I don't have to think about it too much. (I'm not kidding, I don't know why, but It's always been easy for me to just let go and pee.) I wore a diaper to bed and before I fell asleep, I peed some in the diaper and I fell asleep with it wet, but I remember then waking up in the morning and I thought it seemed more full than when I fell asleep. I'm not entirely sure because I didn't know for sure how full it was when i fell asleep and when I woke up, I still had to pee, so obviously, not everything ended up in the diaper while i slept (if any).