Thread: Perfect brand diapers

Arrow Perfect brand diapers

Has anyone seen or tried, or know anything about perfect brand diapers? I saw a picture of them, and they are adult diapers with designs... Can't find any info though...

I know what you are talking about and while ive never had them, ive never heard anything good about them. From what I have seen they are almost purely for looks and are horrible at anything else.

I know sells them. here is a link SaveExpress | Sanitaetsfachhandel Save Express Oliver Weidlich Sanitaetshaus

Not too much info, but a step further than 1 minute ago, right? I also have seen pictures of a woman wearing them somewhere....ABK maybe?I keep my antennas out for you.

There is a review of them on YouTube.. just search for perfect adult diaper. I cant post the link because I dont have enough posts on ADISC yet. It was a pretty informative review. Just like the guy said above, they are really all just for looks.