Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Made fun of?

Default Made fun of?

How many you on a given day get made fun of? How many of you are hurt by it? I just got laid into by my "friends" over AIM.

Saying I am a fucking retard
    I am worthless b/c i failed math
    If I died no one would care, b/c no one likes me.

It is things like this that get me down and make me sad, does anyone else get it this bad?

Nope. I used to get things like "you're fat" when I was in grade school, but it's been a long time, and never that bad. It's all about your attitude. If you were to say, "Yeah, you're fucking point?" eventually they'll stop. If you're not going to react, they're not going to continue. I'm lucky enough to have some pretty great friends.

Sounds like one hell of a friend you've got. I tease with my friends, but it's all in good fun. We'd never say anything like that. Plus, I spend most of my days in the office now, and you'd be reprimanded if you said something like that.

I hate to say, but even as a joke, those aren't funny. I'd be questioning my friendship, unless you have some really weird running joke about insulting each other like that (I actually have had people like that before, though, where we just jokingly hurl insults at each other).

we have a little joke about insulting eachother, but we have a cap as to how far to go, this is just out of line. I feel like shit no both physically and mentally.

Write a list about all the hella awesome things about yourself. I love doing that! Mind you, I'm a bit narcissistic.

When people do it or just generally be assholes, I end up slapping them really hard. I don't give a shit about the repercussions; if somebody needs a good smack in the face, I'll give it to them. But, hey, your friends are probably just immature and stupid. They don't know that everybody has their strengths and weaknesses. Karma is a PMS-y bitch towards people like them. They'll say shit to the wrong person (like me) and get a face full of fist.

Or you could just ignore it smugly and say "Who gives a fuck?" if you're not like me.

EDIT: Ah, it's hard to not cross the line with friends. I did it last summer.....shit hit the fan and my friend and I now know where our limits are.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    Write a list about all the hella awesome things about yourself. I love doing that! Mind you, I'm a bit narcissistic.
    Me too! Although I'm sure my list will be better.

i wasent the most popular in school i hated everything and everone there at school
    so yea i was picked on quite abit never in middle school tho
    i wasent the best in any or allot of subjects eighter

everthing changed in highschool
    i was picked on dailly verbaly wich dint bother me abit but then it went physicaly

i could go on and on the things poeple did to me i tried standing up for myself but there is only so much you can do

Funny Thing you say cupcake but the more i dint care of payed attention to them the worst they did

i like to say i shut a few up of picking on me actualy one guy was related 2nd cousin to me somehow
    but i punched him out

And yes i got supended about 2 or 3 times if i recall in high school and i was actualy happy being suspended aposed to being picked on funny but true

got it so many ttouble breaking and taknig vengance on school property and breaking stuff

School buss was another arogan pain in the ass with that aswell but i got so ticked onces i kinda forgot something in my pockets and i said do it once more F@@@ time and see what i am throwing back and you guys

funny i had one of them that picked on me go moaned to the princible with the item i threw at them

alll you heard is schiiiinz poof washers nuts screws and big bolts hitting the metal of the buss and all going quiet being wtf

i wont go on an on but people are so much jerks

I am a weakling and my fighting style is with words against them. I have read parts of Mein Kampf and I throw some terrible words towards people that hurt me with their words. Those people are dumbasses, I am an intellect. So, my main fighting style is to make the agressor feel like a worthless human and I paint them as a traitor to our nation.