Thread: Diaper Shopping Again

Smile Diaper Shopping Again

No, there's not a minor miracle going on with my wife and I having another baby at our ages. A co-worker just bacame a dad again to a little boy (after 19 years!!!) and I suggested to my wife about giving them a baby gift. She suggested diapers which meant - YES!!! - hitting the baby aisles in the stores! Babies can never have too many diapers, you know! A flood of memories came back from 18 years ago as we checked out the different brands of baby diapers together, and I also took in the wonderful scents of the baby aisle. The store had most brands from size 1, which we needed to get, up to my favs - the XL Goodnites! Anyway, just a totally fun day to take in the baby goods section for a legit reason my wife could also be part of for a change.

~Pramrider

I cruise thru the baby section everytime I go shopping, I must look odd and old guy looking at diapers and baby stuff, but I do it everytime I go to wally world.

They mist think I'm just lost or on my way to another department.

Gotta love looking through the baby aisle! My aunt is going to give birth next year, so I'm going to love looking through all the baby stuff for a legit reason. Usually when I go, I'll see a few friends there who always go "...Nei...don't you hate kids?" or I get a strange look since people might think I'm a really young mom or something. (Which I am, if you catch my drift! )

At my grocery store they moved everything around and the baby isle is on the same isle as food, or something we get, so we have to go down it...haha. You're right, I love the smell, and the pictures of diapers always get to me.

Since we have grand children, we also go to Toys R Us, especially at Christmas time. This year my wife is doing a lot of ordering on line. I asked if we could go to Toys R Us anyway and she smiled and said yes. It's always so cool! Last year she bought me a stuffed toy plushie for my December birthday from there, so who knows what I'll get this year.