Thread: Back on the forums!

Default Back on the forums!

Hey guys, well it looks like im back on the forums, i've just tried to stay away for a while, but i guess im always going to have thoughts in my head i can't stop.

I've been on holiday this weekend, and just had thoughts every so often... then i was waiting for someone at the swimming pool. Then a 8-10 year old came out, telling his dad not to say anything... then strangely his dad said what that your wearing a ...?

Obviously this just got me thinking why the hell is he wearing one, then on the way home from the holiday i just couldn't stop thinking about all of this so i decided to log onto the forums when i got home

Glad to be back, hope to get chatting with old friends again

Lol, welcome back Tommy. I've seen you around before, but i don't believe i've ever directly posted to you. Your story reminds me of my own that i had at walmart yesterday. (I hate that store!!!!!)

I saw a kid ( 8-10 y.o.) with a homemade Halloween shirt and i wanted to get a closer look at it. He and his mother were standing in a checkout line and my parents and i were walking past them on the way to the other side of the store. As i was looking at his shirt i noticed, quite by accident, that buried underneath a pile of other products were a pack of Goodnites. Instantly his cuteness factor went up by 100%.

No, i wasn't being a creeper. I just wanted to see his shirt >.>

Anyway, enough of anecdotes. Welcome back to the stop leaving and we wont have to go through this again!

Welcome back Tommy. I hope you don't feel bad because you're back. Just remember that we are a family of friends, here for each other. The site has so many things to offer and talk about, not just diapers. It's the whole life that counts, and you are a whole person with a lot to offer the world. Who cares what rattles around our minds, even when it includes diapers. We are so much more!