Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meeting A Diaper Lover?

Default Meeting A Diaper Lover?

Okay, well I have been chatting with this DL/Incon. girl for a long time now. She lives like 40 minutes from me. Today I asked her if she would be up for meeting in person soon. She is totally up for it. She told me that I would have to talk to her mom first, just to basically put her moms mind at rest and make sure I am not a 40 year old pedo.

So...what should I say to her mother? Like should I say "Ya I have some Incontinence too" even though I am not nor have I ever been? We met on myspace, she had a DL account and so did I. IDK I just need a bit of guidence here. Has anyone else been in a similar predicament?

JUst remember the rules of the internet: men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents. So, according to the rules, she is actually a he. BEWARE!

Will do, haha little girls are FBI agents. Talk to them and you will be sent to a gulag.

Do not go to her home for the first rendezvous, never. Always meet in public place.

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsius View Post
    Do not go to her home for the first rendezvous, never. Always meet in public place.
    Well DUH...do I look like a moron? Just messing with ya, but ya...she lives in a decently sized city and my planed hang out spot was the crowded mall/old town area. Plenty of witnesses.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Well DUH...do I look like a moron? Just messing with ya, but ya...she lives in a decently sized city and my planed hang out spot was the crowded mall/old town area. Plenty of witnesses.
    You didn't mentioned that... it was just in case.

Customizer

Sounds good. When you arrive at the meeting spot, you might want to scope out the place, see if anyone is hiding or undercover. People on cell phones, people looking around too much, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Customizer View Post
    Sounds good. When you arrive at the meeting spot, you might want to scope out the place, see if anyone is hiding or undercover. People on cell phones, people looking around too much, etc.
    What do you mean by this? Why would someone be under cover?

When you talk to her mother I would suggest not mentioning incontinence at all. Just explain that you're a friend, and use caution as the others have said.

Oh heavens, just wear something identifiable, or carry a distinctive item, public place with available exits, and maybe have something to chat about, perhaps an unfinished convo that you can resume in rl. Awkward silences is yucky. Much worse than bad grammar.