Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for some like-minded, similar aged people to hang out with in Washington

Smile Looking for some like-minded, similar aged people to hang out with in Washington

Hey everyone,

I thought I might just throw this out there, but I was wondering if there was anyone in the Seattle/Tacoma or local area that might like to hang out sometime... I know there are a few parties, and groups of friends arround, (and please don't take this the wrong way), but of the parties and such I have been invited to, it's always only men, and everyone is a considerable bit older then me... By that I am 20 y/o guy, and everyone I have met online that is local is about 25-60. Again nothing personal, but I would really like to meet and maybe hang out with some people in the 18-22 ish age range.

I would really like to meet and hang out with some local people arround my age, that are ab/tb/dl friendly... I'm not talking about anything sexual, or with alcohol etc, but just a small group of friends, and maybe we could hang out for the day, and then maybe once a month if things work out.

Maybe I'm crazy, I donno, but I think it would be awesome to hang out diapered with some similar aged, all genders, friendly people, order a couple of pizzas, play some video games or watch a movie every once and awhile... And just be able to be ourselves...

Well if anyone might be interested, let me know!

well im 17 right not although everyone i talk to at all is in the age group you mentioned.

not in washington but i may take a trip up there soon. and want to move there asap

Cool! Yeah it seems like everyone I meet like us is either twice my age, or lives on the east coast... If you make it up here let me know. Seattle is an awesome place...

is there no won else from washington that might like to meetup?

the only things I ask and am thinking are:
    *People about 18-23 ish years old welcome (no offense, there are alot of gatherings for all ages, and it seems that most are 25-60 y/o, and I would just like to have a like ages get together)
    *male, female, transgendered & all genders are welcome
    *comfortable with diapers/tb/ab/dl
    *no alcohol/drugs
    *no means no; if someone is uncomfortable, they can leave at any time / nothing illegal
    *wearing diapers is encouraged but completly optional
    *privacy for one another; not everyone is comfortable with others knowing, so please no telling people who was there or taking pictures, unless they tell you it's okay

Those are just a few ideas on a few rules, so it will be fun and comfortable for everyone, but we can change them if wanted. I just want to make sure it wouldn't be some creepy, sketchy thing. And I was thinking if someone locally has a place we could all meet up sometime, maybe we could order a few pizzas, play some video games, watch a movie, play other games, just chat or do whatever and have fun being ourselves without being judged or looked down upon. Just a friendly atmosphere to make new friends and hang out!

Default Meet people before narrowing your search.

This may not be the best place to try to meet local people. Your best option would be to get involved with your local community. The age group that you are asking to meet is so narrow that it eliminates much of the possible social networking available in your area. Not everyone attends play parties or other public events. By attending such events, you may get introduced to someone who knows someone closer to your desired age group. Either that, or they will be offended at the notion that they are "too old".

Good luck in your search.

Thanks for the post, but it's worth a try. And I'm not proposing a play party or something like that; just a small hang-out to get to know each other, have fun and be ourselves without being judged or looked down upon.

I'll be 18 in a couple months, I'll consider it at that point. But honestly, I'd like to get to know ya a little bit more before a meetup.

Well, I'm interested in hanging out. lol, I sent ya a message about all that.

I play a lot of games too, like Magic, and board games. So if you're ever down for playing some games or whatever, let me know.

Default i live in washington

i live in washington down in the pacific auburn area....messenger [removed] for yahoo

Admin note: No contact details in plain text! Put them into your profile!
    Last edited by Peachy; 22-Nov-2009 at 07:27. Reason: Removing contact details from post

I'm in Seattle! But I'm paranoid about meeting folks. I'll put my MSN info on my profile.

I think the reason you keep finding older folks is because most peoe seem to get more comfortable with themselves and sharing with it others later in life rather than in their early 20s or late teens.