Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

Hi everyone! I'm terrible with introductions, but I'll try to do my best with this anyway.

I'm 29yo, originally from the Pacific Northwest, but now living in Europe. One of the great things about living here is the variety of diapers... much much better than the U.S. When I have more time I'll have to do a review of some of the lesser known diapers available here.

For me, the itnerest in diapers comes and goes.. sometimes its nonstop and other times I've gone for months without wearing or even having the slightest interest. Not sure why this is, although I don't think it ever really goes away.

In any case, I'm glad to be posting here. Everyone here seems remarkably friendly and normal, which is good to see since our group gets such a bad wrap sometimes.

Welcome to the site. It's not raining here at the moment, although it's damp. Anyway, you did fine with your intro

How is it you find yourself in Europe? Is it a short-term thing or of indeterminate duration? How do you like it other than the diapers?