Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CVS Brands diapers

Default CVS Brands diapers

Well i've bought abought 3 packs of Depends maximum protection so far, and i want to try something new. I was wondering how good are CVS day and night diapers? I was going to go get a pack at one of the two local CVS stores, but they were out...so before i try the other store, how good are they? Are they any better ones like Rite Aid, Wagreens, anything that can be bought at a local store?
    Also, how can you tell if a certain CVS carries the product that you need?

Thanks!

Butterfly Mage

I tried them once and they were awful. The fit was uncomfortable and they felt *very* wet when actually wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    I tried them once and they were awful. The fit was uncomfortable and they felt *very* wet when actually wet.
    So i guess depend>CVS in that Depends is the better of the two evils?
    I wonder if Walgreens has good diapers, or i might just have to plan a trek out to a medical supply store. (about a 50 min round trip)

Butterfly Mage

It's worth it to get decent diapers. Depends is better than genetics, but that's not saying much.

I love depends for cheaper diapers, they have an excellant fit, come up high, have 3 tapes and have decent absorbancy, especially with a baby diaper stuffer.

Barring the availability of Depends, CVS brand would be my second choice for locally available diapers. (Actual CVS/Pharmacies notwithstading around my current location...)

Quote Originally Posted by TS_Chris View Post
    Barring the availability of Depends, CVS brand would be my second choice for locally available diapers. (Actual CVS/Pharmacies notwithstading around my current location...)
    I was on the abena website and looked at local stores that carry the brand, and there is a wegmans 5.5 miles away so might be able to go check that out. Might get lucky and they'll actually have diapers instead of pads or something else.

I've tried the CVS brand a few times, and I'm really not thrilled. Most store brands aren't all that good compared to some that can be ordered online, and the CVS ones are pretty bad even by store brand standards. They don't fit right, they absorb practically nothing, and they are cloth backed which I don't tend to care for. Another thing to note, the CVS brand from my experience is simply a re-badged generic sold under a few different labels. I've seen the Prevail ones and Walgreens brand Certainty be exactly the same thing, just sold under different labels. I won't get them again.