Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exciting Moments

Default Exciting Moments

I'm wearing a large goodnite under neath the shorts i wear to bed.

I just walked past my dad sitting on the couch, into the study, then back past him into my room. He didn't even notice! I could hear them crinkle as i walked and was so scared, but it was scuh a thrill!

Anyone have any awesome moments?
    Last edited by exalt; 26-Oct-2009 at 01:47.

It's been a while since I wore goodnights, but I can't seem to remember them crinkling....
    Aren't they cloth backed?

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    It's been a while since I wore goodnights, but I can't seem to remember them crinkling....
    Aren't they cloth backed?
    Yeah, but htey still make have plasticy stuff wwhich makes a little bit of noise when i walk. I could hear it, but he couldnt. It might not be that noticuble normally but it was when i was wearing just boxers and walking around

You pretty much only heard it since you were foucsing on it, he wasn't.

My last awesome moment happened a long time ago, when my dad offered to buy me diapers. I told him about it since I wanted him to pretty much disown me so I could find suicide a bit easier to do. He understood it the best he could but over all is just indifferent to all of this stuff.

Note I wasn't aiming to gain his acceptance at all, I was looking to gain his hate and all of that stupid stuff. Plus after that I stopped having my nightly nightmares and actually slept though the whole night.

(note: my dad never bought me diapers on a regular basis, I think he's only done so 3 maybe 4 times. I for the most part try and buy my own now, of course thats hard when your not working or earning any really money somehow.)
    Last edited by Fire2box; 26-Oct-2009 at 05:45.

last night I changed my goodnite, took a shower, and came out to put on a baby diaper - all while my mother was on her computer outside my door. Pretty exciting

My most exciting moment (so far) was when I had finaly bought some diapers for the first time. I was nervous as hell when I got there and I had to think about for an hour before hand because I had to drop off some resumes for my first job in the same trip. The great part was when I was in my room with the door closed. I had this package of goodnites in my hands and it was all mine. Just for me whenever I wanted. It was a great feeling.

My new one is probably going to be when I wear in public for the first time, which will be soon.

My mom runs a daycare and my most excited moment was when i was about 11 or 12 and one night snuck into the living room and took my first diaper (had the desire for years to wear one, ever since i quit wetting the bed at age 6) so the adrenaline of getting one for the first time and trying not to get caught was exhilarating.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToby View Post
    My mom runs a daycare and my most excited moment was when i was about 11 or 12 and one night snuck into the living room and took my first diaper (had the desire for years to wear one, ever since i quit wetting the bed at age 6) so the adrenaline of getting one for the first time and trying not to get caught was exhilarating.
    I would think that putting it on that first time would have been the most exciting moment

-Gus

Lol i had an "exciting moment" with the first pack of Goodnites i bought last year. I had one on and i had to leave my room for some reason. On the way back my mother slapped me in the but. You know, a play swat....what ever. But i was so scared she would find out what i was wearing, but she was oblivious. However, she did find out later -_-; but that's a different story.