Thread: Diaper covers for swimming in

Default Diaper covers for swimming in

Because I'm too lazy to do this myself, would anyone mind telling me if there's some sort of swimming-focused diaper cover I can wear a disposable under?

There was a similar thread about this a while back, here it is if you want to take a look:

However I don't think that's quite what your looking for. As for whether there is a diaper cover meant for swimming, I don't think there really is. There really arent any diaper covers that would be waterproof enough to actually go swimming, and if a disposable gets fully submerged, they get huge, trust me I have swam in a disposable before, it was well interesting.

If you need to wear a diaper for swimming, there are a few adult swim diapers out there, they are brought up in the other thread I mentioned I believe. However, these really aren't designed to contain urine, instead they are meant for #2.

There isn't any diaper covers out there that are completly waterproof, however there are swim diapers that will just contain poop.

Butterfly Mage

I wonder if one of those surfer bodysuits would do the trick?

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    I wonder if one of those surfer bodysuits would do the trick?
    A dry suit would work and not allow any water in, but a wet suit lets water in.

Yea, I wear a diaper under my drysuit when I surf, and I use something else under my wetsuit.

There are 200+ dollar swim diapers that are supposed to be waterproof. You can use a pad under them.