Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overheard at Walmart

Default Overheard at Walmart

I stopped by Walmart on the way home to pick a few things from the health and beauty section. As I walked by a pull-up incontinence pants display, I noticed three young girls, probably early twenties or late teens, looking at the display. I was walking by rather quickly, but overheard one of the girls say as she held up a package, "I could use these when I wake up at 2 o'clock in the morning.". The girls laughed and she put the package down.

I thought the scene was qute and told my wife the story when I got home. She told me that I should have told the girls that I agreed. Of course, I wouldn't have said anything. You wonder if the girl was expressing a secret desire?

She was probably just joking. When someone makes a joke about diapers, it doesn't mean it's because they like them.

I'm sure she has a repressed desire to wake up at 2am and wet her diaper.

-end sarcasm-

No, I don't think she does. We do, which is why our hearts pick up speed anytime we hear the word DIAPER. Or, at least mine does

You are probably correct, but it was cute. I would be to paranoid to say something like that myself.

Given the fears many DLs have of even going near diapers in the store, I doubt many would be there making jokes about wearing them with the ir friends around.

Don't get me wrong, would be cool if it were so . I just doubt it is.

Butterfly Mage

It was probably a joke... but at least it was a cute joke

Or maybe she was talking about muffling her screaming baby at 2 AM with one of them.

Hopefully that'd be at least 21...

Dark, yet ammusing! ^^^

I think they were just joking about it, unless they had been hanging out there for more than 2 minutes. In which case I think you could suspect the possibility that they are in fact AB/DL.

Lol if you actually did agree with them, I could feel the ackwardness from here. Oooh that would be one looong silence...

Guaranteed to be just a passing conversation.

I found myself in a similar situation when earlier tonight in TF2 somehow I blinked and the conversation had suddenly become about shitting one's pants, and then it had become about shitting in diapers for marathon gaming.

I don't know if the admin continues to record demos like he once announced - it's possible that the conversation was recorded on one of the demos :V

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by TS_Chris View Post
    I found myself in a similar situation when earlier tonight in TF2 somehow I blinked and the conversation had suddenly become about shitting one's pants, and then it had become about shitting in diapers for marathon gaming.
    I'd so love to set up a small booth at a big LAN party/gaming convention (there was one here with like 1,000 people a few years ago) offering diapers and diaper changes. Evidently, wearing diapers is very convenient for gamers as they won't have to hit the 'pause' button if there is one, just as using a diaper to bed doesn't necessitate getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. Still, I doubt too many gamers would actually go through with the idea, just as I doubt that girl was serious.

Peachy