Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi. I am writing my intro pretty much because i have to.

I consider myself a DL and enjoy women in diapers. thats about it. I live in rural Wyoming and have lived many places in the past 10 years or so. I found that wearing diapers made me feel more secure about things and a good stress reliever. From then on, I just figured what the heck, and wear them every now and then for fun and wet. I was a bedwetter for many years probably until age 13 or so. I know that was a factor to my fetish as well. There is only one person that I know of that knows about my fetish and thats my wife. She is very supportive and I love her so much for that. She doesn't really particiapte though, but it would be really cool if she did.

I joined this site to read about other people with the same interests and where to find products that are worth the money.

Thats about it from me.

Welcome to the site. It's good to hear that the wife is ok with your desires. Let me tell you it's a bummer when they are not. Feel free to put your 2 cents in whenever you can.