Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Right... err... Reintroduction

Default Right... err... Reintroduction

I've been so busy. You wouldn't believe just how incredibly busy I've been. I mean, seriously busy. More busy then you could possibly imagine. But that's for a blog or something. All you need to know is that I'm at Uni now, and while I have been quietly being a mod in the background I haven't really had much time to get that involved with stuff. Well I've decided that's gonna change. Looking at my old introduction it's pretty poor - and theres probably some new people (or even older people) who don't know me that well so I thought I might do a reintroduction.

So yeah - who am I? Well first, who am I to the forum. I'm just a plain generic forum mod. We're practically vat grown. For any of you wanting to know how I got the job, ask Peachy, and more accurately, his bed. As a forum mod I:
    • Can merge, edit and generally manipulate posts and threads to get rid of double posts and so on. Basically making things neat, tidy, and making sure we don't get 20 billion topics on exactly the same thing.
    • I can also close or delete problem threads and posts, and it is part of my job to spot any problems and sort them out, as well as responding to any that are reported. However, having to do this makes me sad. Please don't do something you know is just gonna cause trouble. Thanks
    • If people seem to be arguing or causing trouble or whatever I can talk to them to try and sort it out.

Basically I make sure the forum is a nice place to be and so on. If you want to help in keeping the forum a nice place go here.

As well as this, although it isn't my job, I do know how to do background checks so if absolutely necessary I can manage those too. However, I've never actually had to do them as part of my staff duties so far. It's something I can do, not something I am needed to do.

Boring forum stuff over. What about me as a person. Right now I'm an 18 year old university student. I'm studying Mechanical Engineering and German, and if you want to know where I live look at my location. If you don't know what Jarvis Cocker land is, more shame on you. I'm studying this so I could become a designer for Formula 1, or at least I was until I had a bit of a freak out about how I picked my course without even considering any others. That's a different topic though.

My favourite bands are Radiohead and Pulp, followed closely by Pink Floyd. I tend to like stuff from the Mod movement, and some alternative stuff, as well as the better side of Britpop, but there is some music I listen to that seems to really surprise people. I play keyboard, and would like to learn guitar and saxophone at some point. I'd love to be in a band, maybe even front one, but I've never had the opportunity. Fave film has to be Silence of the Lambs, with some of my other favourites including Pulp Fiction, History Boys and Memento. Book is Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 'trilogy'. With film, music and fiction I wouldn't say I know a lot about them but I like to think I can have a conversation about them. I'm not a buff, but I hope not a philistine either.

Right, erm... what now? (looks on to do list of introdcutions)... Hobbies! I'm really interested in linguistics and computers, and I love playing role playing games. In general I am interested in geeky things though, not just the ones already mentioned. I like to consider myself a person who is curious about things in general, but the areas of science and maths really interest me. I also like logic, military history and I think I could enjoy philosophy, though I've never read anything about it yet. I'm also a real fan of comedy. Stand ups, sitcoms, films - there are loads I absolutely adore. Loads of stuff I like, dead pan wit, utter surrealism - and if done right even toilet humour can be funny. I guess I just like to laugh I also have a real like for web comics. Not many I really enjoy but quite a few I've looked at in the past. If you do not know xkcd go and make yourself familiar with it. NOW!

In terms of sport I'm not really into that much. Only sport I really do is fencing, because swords are fun. I watch formula 1, and occasionally rugby. I'm really happy about the F1 results this year. Jenson Button has been my favourite driver ever since he joined.

As a person I've got big problems with confidence, self esteem and social interaction, all of which seem to get covered up with by random bursts of hyperactivity. One way people describe me is 'very mature and very immature at the same time'. Another word which is meant to be a good way of describing me is 'erratic'. I've got Asperger's Syndrome (and I was diagnosed back in the '90s, before it was cool and everyone one on the Internet had it ). A number of my close friends have also said they wouldn't be surprised if I had ADD or ADHD, though I don't have a diagnosis, and considering how old I am now I'm not gonna bother trying to get one either. I just prefer being called crazy. But crazy in the good way, not crazy in the bad way.

If you were to meet me, I'd be short, slightly overweight, and wearing a trilby and possibly sunglasses. I've been told I currently dress somewhere between indie nerd and roughish gentleman. I'm not complaining about looking like that either, though I would like to lose a bit of weight. I've also had a number of people tell me I'm pretty cute recently, which was rather nice. I used to hate how I looked, but then I got a hat and I became cool looking

### WARNING ###
    If you are an innocent person who wants to protect your purity:
    1) Why are you here?
    2) You may not want to read the next bit...

Right. I've covered me as a forum member. And me as a person. So, what about me as a ABDL/kinky person. Well ABDL for me is mostly AB. It's an emotional thing. A lot of my DL side is sensory too, not sexual. I like how they feel, how they sound etc. but not in a sexual way. But that's boring when I have so many kinks to look at. I ain't got time to cover them all but lets just say I'm into BDSM and big on humiliation and submission. Oh, and I want to be a furry, but I don't consider myself one at the moment. As for sexuality in general until recently I was asexual, then suddenly I became gay. Well, gay except for Uma Thurman My kinks are probably more important to me than my sexuality in general though.

Well yeah... erm ... that's me in far fewer words then any one human deserves to be described in. I look forward to getting to know you all (again) and so on, blah blah blah ... *yawn*

... sorry about that. My mind got a bit lost. But yeah, that's my reintroduction. I'm more than willing to answer any questions - well answer or tell you I'm not gonna answer. 'cos I'm like that.

And remember - We are beautiful. It's the world that is ugly.

Welcome to ADISC mzk!

Great to know more about you man. Keep up the good work!

I'll have your position one day...Just you wait...

Hey Peachy!!!

Ah another keyboardist. I have my degree in performance, pipe organ. There's a dated instrument if ever there was one. Anyway, I always enjoy you MZK. I know about being busy in college. Don't let any of us side track you from studying and getting good grades. This is the time to become who you are going to be for the rest of your life....well to some extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    I'll have your position one day...Just you wait...

Hey Peachy!!!

I don't think Peachy's gay, I know what you're thinking and it won't work .

Great re-intro dude. Definitely gets deep in and gives us a snapshot of... you .

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    I don't think Peachy's gay, I know what you're thinking and it won't work .
    It's not what you think *slaps mm3* He was trying a good ole squeeze out - taking over the whole bed with his bratty behavior and just squeezing me out, i.e. pushing me off the mattress and onto the floor. Obviously, I'd be losing my position then

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    It's not what you think *slaps mm3* He was trying a good ole squeeze out - taking over the whole bed with his bratty behavior and just squeezing me out, i.e. pushing me off the mattress and onto the floor. Obviously, I'd be losing my position then

I wasn't thinking that at all.

Though I do love my Peach Melba yogurts. Extra chunks.

Very good intro, well explained. And just ignore H3g3l, wasn't tl at all; and he did so read it.
    Twice. And had his red pen out but didn't write anything bad on it. That's why he thought he hadn't read it, most things that he marks get covered in red ink; he must have glanced at it the next day and put dr on assumption.