Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What diaper could this be??

Default What diaper could this be??

Any1 have any idea what this diaper could be?? from the looks of it it looks like some form of Abri Form but I'm not 100% sure.

LOL... sad but true...

Forbidden?? that doesn't help. I need straight answers.

It was.

You don't have permission to access /files/p1000996_100.jpg on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It does not let us see the page. Their webserver is preventing you from directly linking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Lily View Post
    Forbidden?? that doesn't help. I need straight answers.
    Host the image elsewhere, yes?

The internet-machine is clearly conspiring against us.

This truly must be a diaper of wonderment... I await with bated breath.

I see, I guess u have to join the site to see it but since a link wont work I'll describe it.

It was white and plastic. It had the same design format as an Abri form X Plus The words, the wetness lines, Everything. You could say its an exact copy but it has a few differences.

the tapes are the same, the wetness stuff designs, color and format are the same, yellow for small, blue for medium, and green for large.

here's the difference, the words for sizes that go across the diaper, say stuff like Medium Super or Large Super and the yellow lines that turn blue when wet have little letters alon them, M for medium and L for large. Could this be some form of Abri Form??

possibly just changed the design on the wetness indicator... they do that ever so often...

it doesn't like the referrer URL. Click reload and it should work (did for me anyway). Look like abriform to me.