Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey there, my name is Matt aka TechPepsi. A few of you might know me else where, well here I am.

about myself,
    I am 31, living at home with my parents. I work, I work for The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. I started working there at 2001, now it's 2009. So, 8 years now!
    I am living in California, been here for all of my life. But hey it's home to me. I lived all over the state of CA, south bay is my home. I now live in the ventura county area, nice and safe place. Nothing bad, well I live near a hospital if anything does happen.

I am very much into media, I podcast. I love technology, computers and gadgets. I also draw as well, it's my passion. It's been something I been doing for over a while ever since I was 8 years old.

Why I signed here, most of my friends that I met are members here. I just thought to join the bandwagon and join and see what this was all about, here I am.

I am a babyfur only, no AB but I consider myself a DL. Also the fact I like to be taken care of, everyone needs love

Hola & welcome! Very informative introduction (makes me want to go back and redo mine lol) Im sure you'll feel right at home here and be part of many interesting discussions.

Ah, hello. It's me, Foxxeh. :tongue:

It seems you've already gotten settled in with the *B/DL/Furry community quite nicely, so I'm sure you'll have no problem fitting in here!

Hope to see you in the chat sometime.

--The Foxxeh Assassin--

Welcome TechPpsi,

From the look of things, you'll fit in just fine with the ADISC crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by TechPpsi View Post
    Hey there, my name is Matt aka TechPepsi. A few of you might know me else where, well here I am.
    Welcome TechPepsi. Enjoy your stay!

I'm scared now... eep

Last edited by Trevor; 21-Oct-2009 at 04:24. Reason: merging posts

Hi tech, im in so cal to- oc