Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever get in a non-tb/dl/ab mood?

zach

Default Do you ever get in a non-tb/dl/ab mood?

Well i would sure like to see an anwser for this.. Sometimes like anywhere from a couple days to a month or more stretch of where i dont want to wear diapers. Like, i would rather just wear normal underwear. Does this happen to anyone else?? Could this have to do with depression??

Of course, I think it's safe to say that we have all felt that way at one point or another.

It doesn't have anything to do with depression, it's actually a widespread thing in the ABDL community, called the binge/purge cycle. I think you can find more info about it in the wiki.

I do it all the time. It's ranged from a couple days, to months, to about a year for me. My binge/purge cycles are also pretty extreme. To the point where when I purge I will throw all diapers I have out. And when I binge I'll buy a whole bunch of silly new stuff. :P

this is totally normal i mean i barely actually wear them just when im feeling horney

Like the others have said, its fairly normal, and probably isn't linked to depression. My 'cycles' are usually a few days to a few weeks. It usually depends on what else I have going on in my life, (work, friends, etc), as those are always a priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Like the others have said, its fairly normal, and probably isn't linked to depression. My 'cycles' are usually a few days to a few weeks. It usually depends on what else I have going on in my life, (work, friends, etc), as those are always a priority.
    When you say 'cycles' like that it sounds like a menstrual cycle. ;D

Yep, after 13 yrs into diapers, I come to call it the "off phase"; and to its compliment there is an "on Phase" (thank God).

I can be off for a month, 2, 6 or almost a year, depending on circumstances..... lately the longest has been almost a month

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    When you say 'cycles' like that it sounds like a menstrual cycle. ;D
    Ollie, didn't I tell you..........?

yes I am in it now, its known as the perge part of the cycal.

Over time, I've kind of trained myself to only get in the mood when alone, or start getting in the mood knowing I'll have some alone time in the very immediate future. Since no one else in the family knows of my AB side, most of the time I have to keep the mood suppressed.

~Pramrider