Thread: Hi.

Talking Hi.

Not really sure what to post here...

I am a really quiet person, who happens to like some weird things.
    I have been into the abdl thing for a while, but mostly just read forums and other stuff. I have some goodnites that I wear every once in a while.

Ummm, like I said, I am quiet. I like to read, and run. Winter is coming and that makes me happy!

Soooo....yeah. Hi, everyone!

Hey Ashley, nice to meet you. Your not werid your just you. So tell us a little bit more about yourself. What books? Any hobbies? Just general stuff of the like. This place is really nice. Everyone here is open and we like to help each other, just post. I hope you like it here *hugs* (Sorry I like to hugs) LOL And yo can always ask me question and myself, I love'd to answer.

Welcome aboard. I can't say I am happy to see winter myself... frozen car batteries, slippery roads... But you like to run: long distance? Hope those goodnights don't chafe, or break! And aren't visible under track pants...