Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Friend who knows bout *BDLism...

Default Friend who knows bout *BDLism...

I was just curious... does anyone have any friends who know about *BDLism but don't know that you are one? Strangely enough, I do... (well, he knows about furries (excuse me if i spelled that wrong) at least and I suspect he knows about infantalism too)

I'm not sure, but when I mentioned diapers around some girls that live on my street they kind of stalled and looked at eachother for a moment. One time not much later I was at their house hanging out (my mom wanted to talk with their mom so I was around) I saw a baby diaper in the middle of the hallway. They came back and invited me to their basement to play something so I ask them why it was there, (it was nagging at my mind the whole time I was in the hallway, I couldn't resist) again they just locked up for a second, looked at eachother and then finaly said "our baby cousin was over, it was probably left there by him.." I have been thinking about it ever since.

That would be cool if they were TB/DL, Im going to try to test them a little about it later on. Man, if I get the same response Im going to be very excited.

That said, they may or may not know what it is. Their parents are very controlling about use of the computer, were they go, what they do while their out and about. (they tell their parents everything as far as I know, recently my mom asked me about a certain firecracker I made and set off for them. That was a close call.) I dout they realy know what it is but they might actually be TB or DL... (lucky them if they are, especially if both of them are. They could change eachother and do live roleplay whenever!)

Not completly relating but that my story...

Well...and I've shared this before. My ex girlfriend knew about furries, (kind of a long and uninteresting story about how I found out that she knew about them). Anyway, she had been a bedwetter in her youth. She said she had grown out of it but on occasion if she got really drunk she would wet the bed...this never happened while we were together. I never told her about my DLism...that was over three years ago. Don't know where she is now, pretty sure she's with a new boyfriend. Kinda wish I'd said something...but not really.

Then again...maybe she knows...maybe she'll come here and read this post...maybe she'll think of me...

Life is full of maybes.

-Gus

^^^ that would be so cool!! What a story that would be too, especially if you guys got back together (though I dout it would happen).

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    ^^^ that would be so cool!! What a story that would be too, especially if you guys got back together (though I dout it would happen).
    i think that that happened to someone on here... it was quite funny.

it started out "OH NO MY FRIEND KNOWS ABOUT US! He might find me" then the friend saw that post and the whole story unfolded from there. ill see if i can find it...

I have been with people and had ABism come up in passing over some misheard words. I doubt they know more that the fact that some kinky people have a thing for diapers.

i think that that happened to someone on here... it was quite funny.

it started out "OH NO MY FRIEND KNOWS ABOUT US! He might find me" then the friend saw that post and the whole story unfolded from there. ill see if i can find it...
    Awsome, I hope you find it. I really want to read that!
    Last edited by LittleFlint; 21-Oct-2009 at 03:31. Reason: Quoted wrong post...

I think I remember that thread. It was pretty crazy, but the friend was cool with it.

*drops shovel*
    I've been getting quite a bit of use for that lately. Here's that thread.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/teenbaby/...crap-help.html

I remember that thread... that was a while ago. I can't believe you took the time to find it. lol