Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Yo Everyone!

  1. #1

    Default Yo Everyone!

    Yo, I'm Wolfpup270, you can call me wolf or wolfpup. I have many hobbies (tennis, martial arts, golf, reading, surfing, tv, gaming, surfing the internet, band) and I have memories of being a wolf (past life, most likely) and I try to wear diapers as much as I can. I am also thinking about telling my parents. I am a furry and I am 15. I am much more complex than this, but I'm lazy, so I'm done typing, for now.
    Last edited by Rawrzipan; 20-Oct-2009 at 00:45. Reason: Forgot something

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpup270 View Post
    Yo, I'm Wolfpup270, you can call me wolf or wolfpup. I have many hobbies (tennis, martial arts, golf, reading, surfing, tv, gaming, surfing the internet, band) and I have memories of being a wolf (past life, most likely) and I try to wear diapers as much as I can. I am also thinking about telling my parents. I am a furry and I am 15. I am much more complex than this, but I'm lazy, so I'm done typing, for now.
    Yay, new wuffs... The parents issue is in your other thread... But I am interested in the past life. What sort of memories, that kind of thing. I am also curious whether you are comfort & security type of dl... with the urge to be padded all the time... that can't be easy...

  3. #3

    Default

    They say that humans contain all these odd strands of DNA from all the other animals, wolfs included. It would interesting if some of us contained more DNA of a specific animal than others, and so felt like we were related, or some how connected.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    They say that humans contain all these odd strands of DNA from all the other animals, wolfs included. It would interesting if some of us contained more DNA of a specific animal than others, and so felt like we were related, or some how connected.
    Really? That's amazing! Way over my head, but still amazing.

    I'm pretty interested in this "past life" of yours too. Sounds intriguing.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    I am also curious whether you are comfort & security type of dl... with the urge to be padded all the time... that can't be easy...
    You hit it right on the button, I only figured it out because I talked with a school psychologist who works in Long Beach over IMVU. When I talk to her I figure all kinds of things out about myself. Thank you, Raccoon, you helped me remember her which might help my courage.

  6. #6

    Default

    Hi! Im new here as well but everyone seems super nice.

  7. #7

    Default

    Welcome to the site, just don't bandit any of my plushies and you can stay as long as you like!

  8. #8

    Default

    Since you believe in past lives, and there is no statute of limitations on murder, if you killed someone like 250 years ago... could you be arrested? lol

    I was talking about it in math today. The square root of -1 was boring me.

    Welcome to ADISC.

  9. #9

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.