Thread: ello

Default ello

What up folks. I'm a 22 year old guy with a fantastic girlfriend who doesn't mind wearing for me every so pften. no using yet, but she hasn't said no. w00t.

Congratulations. What else do you do? Are you a student, or do you work? What are your likes, music, hobbies, and other activities? That asked, welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by art View Post
    What up folks. I'm a 22 year old guy with a fantastic girlfriend who doesn't mind wearing for me every so pften. no using yet, but she hasn't said no. w00t.
    sweet!

welcome to ADISC! Do you mind telling us how you broke the news to her (step by step) I'm mad shy (scared/ anxious/ whatever) about telling freinds + GFs

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by art View Post
    I'm with dogboy on this one. What else is there to know about you? Diaper stuff can be talked about later. You're here, so we already know that you're involved with diapers somehow.

Are you working toward any sort of career? Anything that you're passionate about?
    What's your favorite color?

Quote Originally Posted by wwetbed View Post
    sweet!

welcome to ADISC! Do you mind telling us how you broke the news to her (step by step) I'm mad shy (scared/ anxious/ whatever) about telling freinds + GFs
    I'd suggest taking any "step by step" details like that and discussing it in a PM. A greetings thread isn't really the place for it, in my opinion. *nod*

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    ....I'd suggest taking any "step by step" details like that and discussing it in a PM. A greetings thread isn't really the place for it, in my opinion. *nod*
    either way! basically a new thread (using bullet points) might work too
    its like hit or miss 4 most guys in sharing this with a sweetheart!