Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tena Diapers

Default Tena Diapers

I have noticed that lately stores have begun carrying tena's on their shelves. Which previously I thought you had to purchase them online. I live in oregon, has anyone else noticed this where you live? I myself think its cool because personally I think they have "the best discreet pull-ups ever". If I had to choose what I would wear if I had to in public it would most likely be Tena. Lastly Tena is cool because they have that great diaper scent in every bag.

I've noticed this. In a store near my house, I've noticed it sometimes has a package or 2 of them.

Yep. Previously, you could get Tenas here in Ontario at Shoppers Home Health Care, but in the last 4 or 5 months or so, they've begun carrying them at the regular Shoppers Drug Marts.

i know they're here in the uk,, not sure if they were here before though XD
    quick question what tena diaper would you advise buying?

What kind of Tena's can you get in the US of A? Are they the same as the Tena's in The Netherlands (Europe)? We've got the Tena slip in multiple absorbancies (plus, super, maxi), the Tena Flex (Also in plus, super, maxi), Tena pants (plus, super), plus some other irrelevant "diapers".
    Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by babyreaper2.0 View Post
    Well I haven't had a chance to try very many of them out. But I think the Pull-ups they carry are superb, they feel very much like real underwear. Most notable is they have this ability to go unoticed, seriously you will probably forget your not wearing regular underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    Yep. Previously, you could get Tenas here in Ontario at Shoppers Home Health Care, but in the last 4 or 5 months or so, they've begun carrying them at the regular Shoppers Drug Marts.
    I dunno...I've been able to find them all over in Canada in a Shoppers for years...I haven't noticed any recent change.

I think they got a foot in the retail market buy buying the Serinity line of products. I know several years ago Walgreen's tested a 3 foot section of their other products.

Quote Originally Posted by babyreaper2.0 View Post
    They have always been here, certainly for the last 6 months at least.

The best you will probably find in shops is tena discreet, not the best but they'll do I guess. Unless you order online in which case Tena maxi slips is a good style.