Thread: Hi there. I'm Fi'.

Default Hi there. I'm Fi'.

Hi everyone! My name's Fiona but most of my friends call me Fi'.

Long-story short, I wear protection due to my slight incon. I'm always interested in making some friends who know what exactly, or somewhat, I've gone through. It wasn't the easiest thing explaining my situation to my roommate when we moved in. *Yay college?*

Sorry if it's not much of an introduction. I'm not the best at these kind of things.

Hi, Fi'. Welcome to the site!

I don't know exaclty what you've gone through but I pretty well understand it. I could probably say everyone here understands eachother when it comes to those things.

Yes, not much of an Intro but hey, very few of us have given a good intro! So, what about your other interests? What do you like to do in your spare time? Tells us a bit more about yourself, we are all ears!

Once again, welcome. Good luck and happy posting here on ADISC!

Hello and welcome!

An intro is an intro, at least to me. You said hello and allowed us to welcome you. Plus why spoil getting to know you? Cant give it all away at once.

Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any outside hobbies or interests? Probably the best intro I have seen so far today.

Hi there, Fi, glad to hear it work out with your roomate after being slightly awkward.

Hello, welcome from me... We have some members in a similar position, so yes, you came to the right place.