Thread: hi

Smile hi

hi im drew am new am a ab looking for a mommy in baltimore md towson im a daddy as well baby stinky my girl id like more abs too im 25 5ft4inch im a security officer and i enjoy bein a ab very much non sexual get horny in my diaper not the fantasy so ok have a great day

Welcome, I think. I'm guessing you didn't read how to make an introduction. That might be a good place for you to start. Adisc is a great site with intelligent members, for the most part. They will expect you to write in a way that is easily understood.

Tell us more about yourself outside of the AB world, interests in general, music, hobbies. Take the time to look over this site and see how others enjoy it, and get the most out of it.

Hello and welcome.

Please note that this is not a dating site and that people react negatively to posts like yours that aren't really a proper introduction but only focus on asking for a mommy. So...please introduce yourself properly!