View Poll Results: Does my post colour annoy you?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's fine, your posts annoy me in other ways

13 59.09%
  • It's red? I never noticed / am colour blind / don't care

5 22.73%
  • My retinas burn with the eternal fire of #CC0000 (change it!)

4 18.18%

Thread: Post Colour

Default Post Colour

So, I've been posting red / dark red since ADISC became ADISC - I just really like the colour. But now I've started to wonder if it's annoying to others. I use dark_vb but sometimes switch over to default just to mix it up.

So what do you guys think?

I saw your posts in the past, I think they look good that color, it's something different I like that.

It'f fine, it's when people constantly switch colors or write in pink or yellow so I can't read it is when it's annoying.

Your colour is your trademark, so keep it! *wishes she could post in purple*

Mesmerale

I love your font color, 'setra! It makes your posts yours, and I always know when it's you posting without having to look so much. ^_^

Love it, keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by NeiNei View Post
    Your colour is your trademark, so keep it! *wishes she could post in purple*
    Ohhh my god.. Me too... *snuggles*

My first few posts were in bold purple, but they were fixed to bold black by... hmm... maybe it was Peachy? I dunno..

EmeraldsAndLime

Default, default!

*fist pumps the air*

I could care less. :P

I'm all for individuality. Members who utilize different font colours don't bother me unless it clashes with the default forum style. Forums are about communication so why someone would sabotage their own posts by making them difficult to read baffles me. Even so rather than getting worked up about it I'll just skip the post regardless of its content.

Quote Originally Posted by exxz View Post
    I could care less. :P

I'm all for individuality. Members who utilize different font colours don't bother me unless it clashes with the default forum style. Forums are about communication so why someone would sabotage their own posts by making them difficult to read baffles me. Even so rather than getting worked up about it I'll just skip the post regardless of its content.
    I just have to respond to you because #1) your sig links to Arcade Fire #2) you avi/sig are from the movie I want to see.

You could do what I do when I try to read black text on a white background (which starts to hurt my eyes very quickly) and highlight the text. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't..

/has decided to switch back to DarkRed since it's easier to read on the default forum theme (which most people seem to use anyway

People would just choose the third option for just kicks. I really don't care what color you use in writing posts unless if it is yellow and unreadable. It adds some vibrance and creativity to plain automatic.

Personally I have poor vision, so I find some font colors hard to read. However, there's plenty of contrast with the theme I'm using and your color, so it's fine to me. There was one guy who used to post in really light blue, and it was so close to the color of the background I was using that I just didn't bother trying to read his posts haha.