Thread: I'm new on this site but old to the world

Default I'm new on this site but old to the world

I'm an old man, but hopefully not a dirty one. I'm a DL with quite a lot of AB mixed in and, oh, by the way, maybe a little bit of sissy mixed in as well. I'm straight, married with kids and grandkids but no one else - other than you and some on a few other sites - knows. I'm planning on keeping this a secret and so I'm not even really interested in live meets or anything like that.

I'm here to check out the site, read a few stories, maybe check the forums, blogs, etc.

Welcome to ADISC, bbpt!

There are tons of old people here, you'll fit right in. (No, I'm not going to give examples of the old people. I'm not that dumb. >.>)

Knows what? That you're married with kids and grandkids, or that you're an AB/DL?

welcome; I am an ancient raccoon, well past 29! We have members even past 60 so let not your age be a worry... We're glad to have you among us. Personal privacy is a concern to us all and we respect each other's.