View Poll Results: What type of underwear do you wear most of the time?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guys: Boxers

50 27.93%
  • Guys: Boxerbriefs

41 22.91%
  • Guys: Briefs

57 31.84%
  • Girls: Classic panties

8 4.47%
  • Girls:Bikini panties

3 1.68%
  • Girls: Boy shorts

5 2.79%
  • Girls + Guys: Thongs / G-string

1 0.56%
  • No underwear / I go commando

0 0%
  • I wear diapers 24/7

8 4.47%
  • Other: Explain

6 3.35%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Underwear preference

Peachy

Default Underwear preference

Yeah, it's time to bring back some classic topics for a diaper/AB forum that I haven't seen around in a while. So I'm starting up some classic topics in the weeks to come. Here's the classic AB/DL topic number one:

What type of underwear do you normally wear?

As opposed to diapers, where you can only choose between pull-up and tape-up diapers, underwear comes in all shapes and sizes. So what do you prefer and actually wear? For males: Do you prefer to get the same feeling as wearing a diaper and wear briefs, or do you believe in giving your junk a rest from being squeezed into a diaper and prefer boxers? What about the girls? Classic panties not unlike diapers, or going with the latest fashion and wearing thongs?

Note:
    - I don't care about your favorite underwear or your fantasies of wearing girl panties when you're clearly a boy and your junk would never fit into them. Answer truthfully, so if you're unsure, go look into your underwear drawer for what type of underwear is most prominent there.
    - The "diapers 24/7" option is for those who do, indeed, wear 24/7 and only use underwear to keep their diapers up (if they use any at all); no fantasy votes in this category please.
    - Votes are public

Peachy

I prefer briefs. I do like to have the "diaperish" feeling. Can't stand boxers, I don't like the "free" feeling if you know what I mean...

Only wear boxers. All started in middle school changing for gym. It wasnt cool to wear briefs so I switched and haven't gone back. Oddly enough I dont like the feeling of briefs but enjoy diapers very much. Go Figure.

I voted briefs, then actually read the topic. D'oh. Mostly I wear boxers because while I much prefer briefs:
    (a) I got teased for wearing them in the PE changing room and would still get teased.
    (b) Its hard to explain to your parents that you want to get different underwear, especially when briefs have a stigma of "for kids" here.
    Last edited by Hex; 18-Oct-2009 at 12:43.

Briefs!

No because they look like diaper, only for comfort. I found boxers to be "to loose".

But between briefs and diapers, diaper win.

Valence

I wear boxers, because I have no briefs. :L
    Otherwise i'dve voted briefs.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    [. . .]
    - I don't care about your favorite underwear or your fantasies of wearing girl panties when you're clearly a boy and your junk would never fit into them. Answer truthfully, so if you're unsure, go look into your underwear drawer for what type of underwear is most prominent there.[. . .]

Peachy
    Excuse me. :tongue:

The most prominent in my drawer is briefs, but I'll have you know that I haven't touched them in months.

So, you're forcing me to put down "Other" and explain that I do wear panties.

So there. :tongue:

Crap. I voted other because I didn't see boyshorts. Then I saw boyshorts. So yeah, I wear boyshorts.

I wear "classic panties" because everything else gives me wedgies. And because that's what my mom buys me. Yes, I am nearly twenty and my mom still buys my underwear. The other day she came home with a package of little girly underwear, but was like, "It's the size they make for little fat girls, so they fit you." So not only do I wear "granny panties," they have flowers and happy faces on them too.

Geez. At this rate, I'll never grow up.

And as an aside, my roommate (who is a girl) refuses to wear girl underwear. She only wears boxers. A bit strange, I guess, but she's never gotta worry about her crack showing.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Excuse me. :tongue:

The most prominent in my drawer is briefs, but I'll have you know that I haven't touched them in months.

So, you're forcing me to put down "Other" and explain that I do wear panties.

So there. :tongue:
    Then vote "panties". I asked what you normally wear, and if that's what you wear, then it's what you should vote for (even if it sounds horribly uncomfortable for guys). But you know the messages we sometimes get on here, so I put the warning down to vote for what you actually wear rather than what you want to wear. If both coincide, then you're lucky.

Peachy