Thread: Litlstar's Introduction

Cool Litlstar's Introduction

I'm just your average guy that has had DL tendancies forever. I have been a part of the community since the days that I found groups on Compuserve in 1993.

I have attended munches & overnight parties and enjoy doing so. Lucky to have an active group in the Minneapolis area so the opportunities to meet are plentiful. My wife is a LG and a willing partner. After 20 years of marriage, I finally got up the courage to involve her. She now enjoys many aspects that we all enjoy.

That my introduction for now....

Wow...i was born in '93 O.o

Anywho. Hi Litlstar, welcome to the sight.

Given the choice between white-bread or pumpernickel, which would you choose. No, honestly. But, other than bread what kind of activities or other such nonsense do you enjoy? We all share the dipery feelings, but what makes you unique?

Bread. Bread? Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any interests or hobbies to share? We don't bite!

Hi there, and congrats on your lifestyle success. All success stories provide hope for others. Yay. But do feel free to let us know the kind of general things you like chatting about.

Greeting fellow DL!

Compuserve 1993? Thats been a long time ago. May be you are computer freak like me!

Hey LilStar!
    nice to see a veteran "user" here! LOL
    Nice that your wife is okay with DL!

1993? Wow! Just thinking back to the early days of the internet has me hearing the dang dialup modems o.O

Welcome aboard!