Thread: From Colorado

Default From Colorado

Hey everyone This is TBDLBOY14. 19 year old Toddler and Diaper Lover. I currently attend (no pun) CU Boulder studying towards Med School. I love Trucks and diapers. Odd opposites huh.

Quote Originally Posted by TBDLBOY14 View Post
    Hey everyone This is TBDLBOY14. 19 year old Toddler and Diaper Lover. I currently attend (no pun) CU Boulder studying towards Med School. I love Trucks and diapers. Odd opposites huh.
    I know what you mean, Im a pretty hardcore gamer so its like "I like Call of Duty and Diapers". Anyways welcome, glad to have you!

Quote Originally Posted by TBDLBOY14 View Post
    Nuh opposites, nor surprising. If by trucks you mean semis, just watch "Ice Road Truckers" for one plausible way diapers and trucks might be a logical fit. (Hint: -40 weather, and no convenient rest stops. Plus time is money.) If you mean pickups, there are millions of truck-lovers; so it isn't surprising to find diaper-lovers among them.

Yay @ med school, and the best of luck to you. Any idea which specialty you might like? Practitioning generally?

LilLillyKitten

I've been to Boulder like once... which is weird because I've grown up living less than an hour's drive away from the place, lol.

We could kick it when I end up in Colorado again. =)

As for opposites... I'm a bit of a gamer too, haha; FPS games are alright, (Diapers come in handy when playing Doom 3. =P) but I prefer RPGs or platformers.