Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interestering Thoughts...and some Questions

Default Interestering Thoughts...and some Questions

Since i have started work i have noticed somethings...I nap more in the daytime now ...I sleep better at nite and generally feel more cubby/ regressed after work...

I can now sleep with a paci in all nite long
    I can fully use now , as opposed to just wetting

But there are some things i want to know

How do you learn to wet your diaper while laying down?

Why would i feel more cubby now that i have work?

Besides water , what can i take to bed in my sippy cup that would be safe to drink from after a few hours of sleep?

Thanks for any help that you might post ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_lupine06 View Post
    Besides water , what can i take to bed in my sippy cup that would be safe to drink from after a few hours of sleep?
    Gatorade
    Kool-aid
    Lemonade
    and this Powerthirst - CollegeHumor video

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_lupine06 View Post
    Since i have started work i have noticed somethings...I nap more in the daytime now ...I sleep better at nite and generally feel more cubby/ regressed after work...

I can now sleep with a paci in all nite long
    I can fully use now , as opposed to just wetting

Thanks for any help that you might post ^^
    What does that have anything to do with working?

its just odd how after work its alot easier for me to do those , then it was before i got work

Because you're so damn happy to be home that all of your other current issues wash away when you unlock your door?

sippy cup..... rum or a fine blended scotch for me

wetting while laying down, start my kneeling and letting the urine flow than lay down, eventually you will train your body to release when laying WARNING this may leade to minor incontinence and it is harder to pott train the second time.

Question 1: practice. start off like childishdaze said and just keep doing it. You'll get use to it surprisingly fast.

Question 2: I think you would feel more cubby after work because of the state of mind work puts you in. When at work, you focus most of you attention on the task at hand, leaving no time to think about yourself and your pleasures. Once at home, those suppressed thoughts now come through with nothing to stop them, and you welcome them with open arms. Your normally cubby feelings now seem stronger, when really it was the lack of them earlier which makes them seem stronger now.

Question 3: milk is the only thing you really can't keep out of the fridge. Everything else will be fine. My personal favorite would have to be apple juice, but you could really go for anything you want. There are a tun of non-perishable drinks.

Peachy

Work = stress, and ABism = recovery from stress. No work, no recovery needed. Can be as simple as that really.

As for wetting while laying down. Learn how you can wet while sitting, then sit up in your bed and learn how to go like that. Next step: Learn how to wet while just propping your upper body up with your arms, then go to wetting with just lifting your head, and finally even that won't be needed any more.

Thanks for the advice ^^, i cant have milk anyhow so no need to worry about that.

Also, sleeping in a crib is just awesome ...but it would be even able if i wasnt able to let myself out...