Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Unfortunate, I guess...

  1. #1

    Default Unfortunate, I guess...

    Well, my girlfriend broke up with me earlier... What kinda bugs me out is that she did it over a Facebook conversation :/ I guess I understand. I'm too shy around everyone and I don't know how to do "boyfriend things". Honestly, I kinda lost interest in her slowly, I just kept going for reasons I don't quite understand. Well, sorry for ranting. If you read this, thanks...

  2. #2

    Default

    I broke up with my girlfriend back in July.

    I gradually lost interest in her... We're still friends though but we don't talk much.

    Anyway, sorry that happened - probably for the best.

  3. #3

    Default

    Yeah... Thanks for replying... We're still friends, as well... So that's cool.

  4. #4

    Default

    I have a set of rules when it comes to dating girls, They are such a pain in hte butt some times.

    Well sucks to hear you guys broke up. But dont go out of your way to be friends. If the break up was bad then the friend ship will most likly be bad as well.

    Do whats best for you first.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by lonelyDL View Post
    What kinda bugs me out is that she did it over a Facebook conversation :/
    You're ahead, as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who will break up with someone else over { Facebook | Cell phone text message | email | IM } is no one to mourn.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    I have a set of rules when it comes to dating girls, They are such a pain in hte butt some times.

    Well sucks to hear you guys broke up. But dont go out of your way to be friends. If the break up was bad then the friend ship will most likly be bad as well.

    Do whats best for you first.
    Ohh... and what are these rules?



    Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    You're ahead, as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who will break up with someone else over { Facebook | Cell phone text message | email | IM } is no one to mourn.
    This is it! Anyone who doesn't respect you enough to do it to your face is NOT a loss!

  7. #7

    Default

    The Rules:

    1. Must have been born as a women.
    2. Must be 21+"or close to it"
    3. Must know a thing or 2 about computers

    that bout summons them up. well really these where made a work as a joke with some friends. But I think its funny none the less. The way I tell it is kind of funyn as well.. not so much here now that I read it thought. But at work I go into alot more detail as well......

  8. #8
    Butterfly Mage

    Default

    Yup.... to break up with someone via email, text, facebook, or whatever is pretty tacky. It always hurts to be given the heave-ho, but it's always worse when the person who does the breakup does so without class.

    I got an email breakup once and it sucked. It went something like this: "I've got a Masters' Degree and soon I'll have my Doctorate. You only have a four-year degree from a state college. I just can't see how we'll continue to move in the same social circles. It would be embarrassing for me." Ha ha ha ha ha!

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    The Rules:

    1. Must have been born as a women.
    2. Must be 21+"or close to it"
    3. Must know a thing or 2 about computers

    that bout summons them up. well really these where made a work as a joke with some friends. But I think its funny none the less. The way I tell it is kind of funyn as well.. not so much here now that I read it thought. But at work I go into alot more detail as well......
    I'd change 3. to "Must have more than 2 brain cells to rub together"

    Lack of computer skills is easily fixable in anyone with a reasonable level of logic and math aptitude, although its hard to imagine how someone would get to 2009 without at least the basics. Remember that when I was your age, "knowing something about computers" meant signing up way in advance for terminal time at 3am. Sorta like amateur hockey.

  10. #10
    Peachy

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    You're ahead, as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who will break up with someone else over { Facebook | Cell phone text message | email | IM } is no one to mourn.
    ^^ quoted for truth!
    If you have a chance to talk to someone in person, that's the way to break up with someone too. There's no point breaking up with someone via something as unpersonal as a facebook/myspace/text message/email.
    So she was probably not worth it if that's the amount of effort she puts into a 'relationship'.

    Peachy

Similar Threads

  1. guess who?
    By swaddledsubbie in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-Sep-2009, 01:14
  2. Guess what
    By MarcusBear in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-Oct-2008, 03:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.