Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone help me.

Question Anyone help me.

I have a boyfriend, hes into diaper fetish a lot, and napkin also.
    And im into bondage and humiliation,
    could anyone help me to explore more about diapers and napkin pad.
    any ideas and some suggestion is free to post here. Thanks.

The only thing I could recommend is to try it yourself. Or try to associate your interests with his. I'm afraid that's all that comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyDL View Post
    The only thing I could recommend is to try it yourself. Or try to associate your interests with his. I'm afraid that's all that comes to mind.
    Thanks, but I would like to know more about DL fetish, any article or ideas is good. Like what should I do. Ive been trying also to associate our both interest, but would like some new ideas is ok with me.

Well barkd74 bet me to the link.

But really the best thing you could do is well put one on. If your shy about it. Ask him for some of his stuff, then wait till he is out of the house for a while an well try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    This site and other like it are a good start. you can also go here:
    Thank you, but want more ideas. I mean a new ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    Well barkd74 bet me to the link.

But really the best thing you could do is well put one on. If your shy about it. Ask him for some of his stuff, then wait till he is out of the house for a while an well try it out.
    I tried some things to him, well also as to be admit, Im his Mistress, so would like to learn more in his fetish.

ahhhh I see. Well I dont wanna go tomuch into detail. But I'm sure if you google AB/DL you'll find enough pron sites to help give some ideas. But if you really wanna know what going on in his head then your best bet is to read jsut bout every thing on Understanding Infantilism
    Last edited by Siege89; 12-Oct-2009 at 06:13. Reason: spelling