Thread: Hello from Ajax8...Tiyr WETSY BABYKINS

Smile Hello from Ajax8...Tiyr WETSY BABYKINS

Hello from Ajax8, your WETSY BABYKINS. and wet indeed, as MY thick and thirsty cloth diapers are soaked through and through as I sit here covered smartly by Mommy approved frilly rubber pants, looking like a cutesy toddler from head to toesies. I am an oldster AB, born in '51 and still going and going andgoing strong and wetsywet. i do love to be kept in diapers day and night. I was a bedwetter for most of my school years, and was wmbarrassed many many times being an only child, being a pants wetter as well. back then it was only cloth diapers and rubber pants for babies, and kids who were wet wet wetters! I miss those days and have many stories to share about the era of happy days, and wet wet didies.
    The thing is, be true to youself...and if the Creator decided to make you an AB or a DL, or a Mommy or Daddy of the above, then acccept and learn to enjoy it! Life is way too short to not enjoy , and share your self with us at this group. And since I am a Newbie, feel free to write this Wetsy Babykins, Ajax8.

Quote Originally Posted by ajax8 View Post
    Hello from Ajax8, your WETSY BABYKINS. and wet indeed, as MY thick and thirsty cloth diapers are soaked through and through as I sit here covered smartly by Mommy approved frilly rubber pants, looking like a cutesy toddler from head to toesies. I am an oldster AB, born in '51 and still going and going andgoing strong and wetsywet. i do love to be kept in diapers day and night. I was a bedwetter for most of my school years, and was wmbarrassed many many times being an only child, being a pants wetter as well. back then it was only cloth diapers and rubber pants for babies, and kids who were wet wet wetters! I miss those days and have many stories to share about the era of happy days, and wet wet didies.
    The thing is, be true to youself...and if the Creator decided to make you an AB or a DL, or a Mommy or Daddy of the above, then acccept and learn to enjoy it! Life is way too short to not enjoy , and share your self with us at this group. And since I am a Newbie, feel free to write this Wetsy Babykins, Ajax8.

Quote Originally Posted by exxz View Post
    Seconded. Please, Ajax8, introduce yourself more properly. Include things outside of your AB/DL self, such as hobbies, music, and interests.

-Nei

Asher

Well, welcome to ADISC ajax8

Just want to let you know that this site really isn't about "that" kind of stuff; we're a community that just happens to "like" diapers (or we know those who do, etc.). Here, we talk about a lot of stuff (not just diapers), like school, work, frustrations, and life in general.

Anyways, what other things do you like besides diapers? What are some of your interests, hobbies, etc.?

I hope you enjoy the community, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask

Peachy

Please..be a little less descriptive about the AB stuff and introduce yourself properly, as you would introduce yourself to a new colleague or a new neighbor. Surely, you don't tell them about the state of your diaper, would you?!

Peachy

Welcome to the site; you clearly have a playful way with language, and are looking to have a good time here. I would suggest you take a gander at other introduction threads, and see what sort of first posts are greeted with acclamation and approval; we are a fun and friendly bunch, but the kind of interaction in ADISC is a little different from the usual diaper site. The more you read the better you'll understand the ADISC culture. We are a thick and thirsty site, happy to absorb new members!!

Quote Originally Posted by ajax8 View Post
    WETSY BABYKINS
    wet indeed
    thick and thirsty cloth diapers are soaked through and through
    Mommy approved frilly rubber pants
    looking like a cutesy toddler
    head to toesies
    oldster AB
    wetsywet
    i do love to be kept in diapers day and night
    wmbarrassed
    wet wet wetters
    and wet wet didies.
    be true to youself
    Wetsy Babykins

indeed! I think you mean well but we try to talk like civilized people here. You're over 60 years old - come on! You should know how to talk to people by now, even on the internet.

ALSO artistic prose Copyright ajax8. It was in there but I had to rearrange and clip some to fully actualize its beauty.

Error404