Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Um hi. My name is Reggie. I have been a lurker for awhile, But I though I should probably start posting. I like to write and I have written some stories I would like to post eventually, but right now I'm too embarrassed about them. Maybe after I work on them some more.

Welcome to the site...Well I should say welcome to actually posting on the site...You shouldn't be embarassed...I'm sure they are pretty good

Welcome to our community reggieob! Please do not feel embarassed, this a is a community of people just like yourself and many other different types of people all unique. So no one is going to laugh or make fun of any post as long as it shows thought and effort put into it! I hope to see you post around.

I'm with those others that have spoken of the site. I have found it to be a very caring and understanding community so long as you show considerosity for others they show considerosity for you. Often the people typing in here who are newbies are all nervous of what things will be taken what way. I know I was. But now I'm suprised to see that my post count is going up and up. I hope yours does too! See you around.

Aloha, Reggie.

Welcome to the community forum.