Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The more you wear

Default The more you wear

It seems that the more I wear, the more I want to wear. In other words if I wear one night I will want to wear the next night, and the next. The more nights I wear the harder it is to break that cycle. It is hard for me to wear only once or twice a week, unless other circumstances don't allow for it.

Does anyone else feel this way about wearing?

Valence

Yes.
    But mainly because I have to, but I'm enjoying it more and more and more. :L

Butterfly Mage

Yup. The more I wore diapers, the less I wanted to wear underwear.

Basically your body adjusts to the diaper with feel, wearing, etc and thinks it is normal to wear the product therefore making adjust faster to the product. Also it can bad detremental as the more you wear the product the more acustomed you become to it therefore making changing back to underwear harder and harder

Valence

Quote Originally Posted by enna View Post
    Basically your body adjusts to the diaper with feel, wearing, etc and thinks it is normal to wear the product therefore making adjust faster to the product. Also it can bad detremental as the more you wear the product the more acustomed you become to it therefore making changing back to underwear harder and harder
    Great! Keep on wearing then everyone x3

Yes.

The only downer is the expense (for disposables) or the laundry (for cloth). Laundry isn't really so bad if you have your own washer/dryer, but when all you've got is an overpriced laundry-mat... *grumble*

The expense has never gotten to me yet as I have not worn 24/7 before. But if cost or disposal was not an issue I guess everyone would wear 24/7 then?

Valence

Quote Originally Posted by mattjones4 View Post
    The expense has never gotten to me yet as I have not worn 24/7 before. But if cost or disposal was not an issue I guess everyone would wear 24/7 then?
    Well I would

Quote Originally Posted by mattjones4 View Post
    I certainly wouldn't.