Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TDL from Idaho

Default TDL from Idaho

hey hey everyone I am just posting on here since I havnt done it since the new site. Its a shame that all that info was dumped. well TO say about myself, I am a 15 year old from North Idaho, I ride freeride mountain bikes, and as a true Idahoian I am a hardcore skiier, I actually just cleanly landed my first backflip today, that was pretty fun. but message me sometime if you want to know more about me.

thanks Its goo d to be back and to see the new site. altho I will say I have a hard time remembering rather than

Yeah...I was at the old site, although I never posted...I'm much more active here...Maybe you will be too

yea the old site was pretty awesome but this one has gotten alot of its good stuff back. and I don t know If I will post more or not. Having parents in the house kinda makes getting on here a little hard but I will try.

Well if they are like my parents...Then it should be easy to go on...But I'm guessing they aren't...But as long as they don't constantly watch what you do, you should be good

no they are ok about it. I am just nervous about getting on while they are home. and I will be ok .

Welcome back to the community! I hope to see you around!

Thats sweet, backflip on skis! I am more into snowboarding though.